Maddy mirthlessly chuckled at that, "Jungkook? You are worried about Jungkook?" She shook her head. "He should be the least of your worries. I practically begged him to give me my first kiss and he refused. He is too worried it could ruin our friendship." She had a mocking tone with her last words. She buried her face in her hands for a moment, then looked up. "Jungkook is attracted to senior girls who fill out their uniforms better than I do. The ones who wear lots of pretty make-up and have fancy hair in lots of colors and have long elaborately decorated fingernails. Believe me when I say that Jungkook isn't interested in me at all, except as a friend." She got up from the table and ran up the stairs.

Maddy's dad looked at her mom, "I knew I liked that boy."

---

Maddy was laying on her bed still fuming when her phone buzzed.

Kookie: I'm finishing dinner but I can come over after. I'll text before I leave.

Mads: Kookie, I got into a huge fight with my parents. I think they are punishing me by saying you can't come over.

Kookie: Oof. I'll call you.

Her phone rang. "Hey."

"Hey. Sorry you fought with your parents. That's rough. Do you want to talk about it?" Maddy sighed. He was so sweet. She was so glad to have a nice, understanding friend like him.

"Yeah, thanks. I told them about the camping trip and they said they didn't want me to go because you are all boys. Ugh." She sighed. "Which is honestly ridiculous! It isn't your fault you have all brothers!"

"Oh, damn. Sorry they won't let you go. I'm not surprised though. What parents would let their girl go camping with a group of boys?"

"Well, I think my parents should trust me since I've never betrayed their trust."

There was a pause before Jungkook spoke again. "Well that's, technically, not exactly true. Does sneaking out to a party, drinking alcohol, and having a boy climb in your window multiple times ring a bell? You're maybe not quite as trustworthy as you are thinking."

Maddy frowned. "Hey, don't bring all that up. They know nothing about that. As far as they know I'm an angel. They have no right to say 'no' to camping." Sigh. "I was pretty mad though."

"Uh oh, what'd you do, Maddy?" Jungkook had a wary tone.

"Nothing bad. It's fine. I just told them that if they didn't trust me when I was a good girl then I may as well be a bad girl. My dad was pretty mad when I told them I could lose my virginity in a week if I wanted." Maddy chuckled at that.

"YOU SAID WHAT?! DAMNIT MADDY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" If he was annoyed when she decided to kiss Juwon, he was absolutely livid about her planning to give up her V-card to get back at her parents. He couldn't believe that she would jump to defcon 1 over a camping trip with his family.

Maddy gasped at his reaction. "Don't you dare take my parent's side, Kookie. You are supposed to support me, your friend!" She could hear his car starting in the background.

"NOT WHEN YOU ARE WRONG! Maddy, you have to apologize, you have to tell them you didn't mean it. Shit! They will never let you do anything again after this."

"Or maybe they'll let me do everything now that I've played the winning card. They will probably decide I can go camping. You need to calm down. This isn't a big deal." How could he get so mad so quick? Why was he blowing this out of proportion?

"Maddy, you have the nicest parents and they told you 'no' one time and you... you....! God, it's like pulling out a shotgun at an archery match! You are going to take it back and apologize."