Chapter Thirty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"Y/n said good luck to you guys." I told the three of them as they smiled at me.

"So I'm guessing she saw your dress?" Jennie asked as I nodded my head.

"Yup. And I'm not posting any pictures in this dress on Instagram, so those pictures will only be for her."

"That's so cute, I hate it." Jennie said as she situated herself on the couch next to Lisa.

"I think you should sit next to Jisoo. Blinks love it when you two interact." Lisa said as I mentally rolled my eyes at what she was doing. Jennie and Jisoo knew as well, but they didn't complain because they would get to be near each other.

"Okay, we're live in a minute!" The director said as we all made sure our hair was perfect and our outfits were good. Lisa had a strand of hair out of place, so I quickly fixed it and we were soon live.

"Hello, we are Blackpink!" We all said in unison as we waved to the camera with big smiles. The live was going really well and this is our most viewed live ever because it's only on Youtube.

"Okay so next we are going to say who's scene we are most excited for!" Lisa said as we all had these signs with our faces on them. I thought for a little so I could remember what the girls' individual scenes were.

"Can we vote for ourselves?" Jisoo asked as we all agreed because I honestly am just going to pick myself. Jennie counted down and we held up the face of who's scene we were most looking forward to.

And of course, we all picked ourselves.

~~~~~

"We hope you all enjoy the music video and mini album!" I said to the camera as we all waved and blew kisses goodbye to the camera. The little light on the camera turned off and we weren't live anymore. I sighed and collected my thoughts as a laptop was brought over so we could watch the music video live with everyone else. A small camera was now stuffed into our faces to get our reactions.

After that stupid little thing, we went to the dressing room and got changed into comfy clothes because we were going to Mnet right away. I quickly got changed and I grabbed my phone that was on do not disturb. I saw that y/n had sent me many messages, so I unlocked my phone and read them all.

my lover <3: WHAT
THE ACTUALLY FUCK

my lover <3: HOW DO U
LOOK EVEN BETTER ON
CAMERA

my lover <3; blinks don't
deserve to see u for free smh

my lover <3: I SAW WHAT
U JUST DID WITH UR LEG

my lover <3: pls babe ur
killing me and all 6.4
million people watching

my lover <3: UR LAUGH

my lover <3: i cant, i
physically cant believe
how good u look

my lover <3: and i'm the
one that gets to date u >:)

my lover <3: KSJCBSKDBNS
KDJXNSKCBSNDJ

my lover <3: THE MUSIC
VIDOE AND UR LOOSK???

my lover <3: THE EYE
MAKEUP AND UR GAZE
R GONNA KILL ME

my lover <3: THE HIGH
NOTE AT THE END–

my lover <3: i've heard
higher tho ;)

my lover <3: that was a
fantastic song and video,
now imma listen to the mini
album and i'll get back to ya

God this girl really knows how to blow up my phone. I still love how she continued to compliment me; it's sweet. I sent her some messages back and thanked her for the compliments. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw my manager towering over me. I fumbled and turned my phone off as he looked at me suspiciously and told me that we all need to get going.