harsh - chanlix

a/n: um guys I think I love writing angst JSJSJS. it's kinda easy LOL

felix pov.

I was waiting in my shared room with chan. "where is he.." I said mumbling to myself. I decided to go to the studio and when I opened the door, he was recording.

"hey channie hyung-" he cut me off, yelling. "yah! felix get out! I'm recording! you know how long it's taking me?!" I shake my head and look down.

"so fucking annoying! jeez can't even focus! get out" he says. "but you said you'd.." "no get the fuck out! I'm recording!" he says, sounding pissed off.

I nodded and shut the door quickly walking to the dorm with my head down. I bumped into lee know. "oh hi lixie" he says, smiling. I nodded and tried getting past him. "hmm? lix what's wrong?" he says concerned.

"i-it's nothing, okay hyung?" he says and lifts my chin, seeing that I'm crying. he hugs me. "awe angel what happened?" "channie hyung..." he sighs and pulls out. "I'll talk to him okay? I'm going to his studio anyways" I nod.

Lee Know walks away, going to the studio. I walked to my room and lay down crying.

lee know pov.

I walked to the studio and opened the door. "Yah lix!-..." caught red-handed I thought to myself. "oh sorry lee know" he smiles.

I sigh. "hyung I've got to talk to you"

"hm? what minho?" he says, probably playing dumb.

I looked at him seriously, "Look, you've been too harsh on Felix. You just yelled at me for no reason, thinking I'm Felix. So it explains that you yelled at him earlier too! He was crying because of you, also you've been ignoring him a lot, hanging out with the other members, and not him! You need to be mindful of your actions" I said sternly.

He looks down, guilty. He sighed. "Thanks, Lee..." I nod. "Now go apologies." He nods and rushes out of the room. I smile, knowing I did the right thing.

felix pov.

I lay in bed, crying. Snot running down my nose, eyes, and nose puffy. I sniffed and someone opened the door. I paused.

"lix, baby you awake?" said a familiar voice. he put a hand on my shoulder. I moved my arm a bit. He sighed. "baby I know you're awake, please answer me"

I turned around. He gasped and bent down to my level and cupped my face. "I love you baby, and I'm sorry I acted that way, like I'm truly sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I've just been so stressed, hunny" I nodded.

Chan kissed me all over my face and I giggle, blushing. He smiled at me, knowing that I was happy. He cupped my face again and kissed me.

As he pulls out I blush even more, making him giggle at me.

"Let's go eat KBQ?" he says, questioning me. I nod and smile, knowing that he loves and care for me!!

a/n: Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been so busy with school and I have to study as well. Finals are coming up in a couple of months so I have to start studying more. But I think this week I might be able to post. (not sure yet though LOL) I hope you guys are okay and taking care of yourselves <33 byebyee - milla