Chapter 20

Rose's POV

Louis is calling an ambulance. Everyone knows what's going on, just not me. When I wanted to run to the Hazel's and Niall's room Harry held me back.

"H- Harry? What happened?" I ask and a tear is on my cheek.

"Please don't ask." he answers and wipes my tears away.

"But Harry I'm the only one who doesn't know what's going on."

"Love, it's better for you. And you'll know it soon anyway."

"But I want to know it now!"

"It's just bad for you. Come let's go on the balcony."

We grab some blankets and go outside.

"Don't you think it could be unsafe?" I ask him.

"Nope what should Stalked Boy do? Maybe shoot us? Come on that's senseless. He wants us to see each others pain and to be hurted. He wouldn't kill us when the thing with Hazel just happened."

"But he said that I'm gonna pay for the fucking stalker asshole. Harry I'm really scared." he puts his arm tight around me to show me that he protects me.

"You don't have to be scared. I'm here. I couldn't let anyone hurt you."

"I need to tell you something."

"Of course. Just talk it out."

"Probably Stalker boy will hear it but I don't care about it anymore. See I don't know if you know much about my childhood and everything. I never had an easy one. People weren't nice to me at school. Some people sent me hate for having my opinion. And then I started to believe what people said about me. I was insecure, felt worthless and fat. One day I was alone at home and everything of the past came up. I just sat there and noticed a knife next to me.Well then I took it and cut myself. Look at my wrist you can barely see it but there are seven little cuts which never fully disappeared."

Harry looks at me really sad with tears in his eyes.

"Hazza don't cry now I'm not finished yet." I whisper in his ear while hugging him really tight. And I continue still whispering."And then the day came when I couldn't handle it anymore. I wanted to kill myself. I stood there at the window to jump out. I don't know what it was but I couldn't. Something was in my mind what said it's going to be better. I gave it a try I mean what could be worse than it already was. So I didn't. And now to be honest the feeling to kill myself is here again."

"What? Please love don't even think about it. Do you know what that would mean for me? and not only for me because Hazel and the boys need you too. You always find a way to make us smile again."

"Not in the last time. Too many things happened."

"You don't know how much we need you. And now let's go and see if Hazel is better now. I heard the ambulance in the appartement."

We walk in and see that some guys carry her outside to get to the hospital. Niall walks up to me and says. "Now we tell you what happened. Stalker boy wasn't alone like you already know. And this guy was in the flat. He had a knife and stabbed Hazel. There was a note and maybe she dies."

I just look at him shocked. I can't say anything. It really hit me. We need to find our who this fucking stalker asshole is.

"We should go to the hospital." I say and stand up.

"Are you ready for this?" Niall asks. Everyone except him, Harry and me already left the flat to go to Hazel.

"No Niall I'm not ready and I won't be ready tomorrow or in a week."

they both also stand up and walk to the door but they stop.

"Guys what's wrong?" I ask them.

They walk away from the door so I can look at it. A message is written there.

Hello Rose, this is for you. I heard you had so many bad things in your life. Should they become public? I know you don't care about these things but you care about your sister. I know many ways to kill her. She's very weak now. You need to do things alone now. nobody can help you. I tell you what to do soon ~ SB

I open the door and storm out of it. In the car I sit on the passenger seat and Harry is driving. Niall and I are both definitely not able to drive now. We look for the room Hazel is in and a nurse tells us where we can find her.

We walk in and Niall immediately starts crying. He goes down on his knees next to her bed and takes her hand. "Wake up. Please wake up." he whispers in her ear and starts to sing with his beautiful voice.

Hey guys :D never expected that there is more than one SB right? haha we like to surprise you well i do idk of Pascalle too ahha soo who is SB? tell us what you think

Lots of love

Victoria :) xx