Chapter 17

Hazel's pov

I'm happy for Rose that she and Harry can move on. I mean, not really, cause of that bitch of a Stalker, but, you know, without a baby from Taylor. I lay on bed, Niall is already asleep. I am on my phone, on twitter. I still love twitter.

@HazelLopez;  Hey guys, I know I've been in the news a lot lately, but just know that it's not my fault. I can't actually say much, but just, I'm sorry for everything that comes out ! xx

I actually get a lot of tweets saying they still love me. Not much hate. Wow, this is new. I then get a DM. I open it and I see it's not a fan.

So Rose did what I said, now it's your turn. You need to have sex with Zayn, cause I have a big secret about him that can ruin their whole career. Good luck ~SB

I DM back, for the first time, I can actually talk to him.

How do I know that it's a big secret ?

Because it is huge. I can tell you, but if you spill it to only one person, the whole worlds gonna know it.

Tell me SB ;)

I'm drugging Zayn. That's why he's acting weird. So go and have sex with him, make it good. Oh and don't tell anyone except for himself ;) ~SB

*This User Unfollowed You*

Shit. What the hell ? I just started dating Niall, and he wants me to have sex with Zayn ? And Rose did what he said ? I get out of bed and walk to Zayn's room. I close the door softly, he's asleep. I sit on the bed.

'Zayn, wake up' I say. He groans and opens his eyes a little. They open fully when he sees me.

'Whats wrong ? Did Stalker Boy did something ?' I nod slowly. I show him the DM.

'What the fuck ?' is all he says. I nod.

'Why ? What secret do you need to keep ?'

'I can't tell you. He will tell the whole world and then it's to late' I say. He nods slowly. Zayn walks to his drawer. I raise my eyebrow. He walks back and shows me what he got; a condom. I take a deep breath.

'Ready ?' he asks me. I nod slowly.

'I'm sorry Hazel' he says and then he starts kissing me. I kiss him back. I can't stop thinking about how Niall's kisses are, and then Zayn's. I feel his arms go up to my waist, slowly pulling my shirt up. I just pull of his shirt, really quick, not wanting to make this special. He chuckles.

'Sorry' he mumbles and throws my shirt off. He kisses my neck, and I make sure I stay quiet. If Niall did that, I would have moaned. I can't help it, but Niall knows my soft spot.

I put on my clothes again. I feel so quilty.

'Niall is never gonna forgive me if he finds out' I say. Zayn looks up.

'He won't forgive me either' I nod. He's right. We're both screwed.

'Zayn, be carefull with what you drink in clubs. Don't let your drink be out of your sight' I say. He raises his eyebrow, not knownig what I'm trying to say. I just wipe my tears away. I walk out of Zayn's room and walk back to my and Nialls. Before I go in, I say outloud.

'I did what you wanted me to do. I hate you SB' I say. I walk in and see Niall still deadly asleep. I sigh, I lay in bed and cuddle against him and then fall asleep.

I sit on the couch, hoping someone wakes up soon. Louis walks in. He smiles to me.

'Have you seen Rose, I need to talk to her really bad' I say. He shakes his head.

 'Why ?'

'Because I got a message yesterday from Stalker Boy and I had to do something, and he said that she did something and I wanna know what' I say. He nods. He grabs his phone. I feel mine buzzing a few seconds later.

From Louis The Carrot; She had to have sex with me, what did you have to do ? x LTC

To Louis The Carrot;  I had to have sex with Zayn :( x HH

He chuckles about the HH thing. You know, Hazel Horan. I sigh.

'Niall's never gonna forgive me' I say.

'Rose is in the same situation' he says.

'You told her ?!' I hear Rose's voice.

'Don't worry Rose, I had to do the same with Zayn' I say. He expression softens.

'Oh' she says. I nod. We're so dead.

Rose and I are talking about what to do when we have to do something like this again. But then my laptop makes a noice. I have an email. What the hell ? He got my email as well ?

Dear Hazel and Rose Lopez,

Good job, doing exactly what I want you to do. I now want you to tell Farah about me. From now on, she's in the thing. I'm gonna make her do things, to protect you girls. If she doesn't do what I say, I have 2 options; tell  all the stories to the media or Kill her. Good luck with telling that someone's want to kill her ;) ~ SB

Rose and I look at eachother, wide eyed. DAMN. I hate this guy !

'Let's go ?' I ask Rose. She nods and we go to Farah.

'Hey girls !' she says excited when we walk in her apartment.

'Hey ! ' we say back and we hug her.

'So we need to tell you something' I say. She nods and we sit down. Rose starts talking

'I don't know if you've seen the video. But everything started a week ago, when someone video taped me and Harry having sex. It got into the media and yeah.. And then some things about Hazel came out as well. And before I go on, Hazel and I switched lives for a bit, but we never could tell anyone, we didn't want it to come out. So when our stalker found out, he started texting us, and trying to get to us. He stabbed me in the shoulder as well. And when you texted us, saying your address, I asked the boys where it was, saying your address. Stalker Boy heard and got to you. We broke down. He knew I was pregnant. I got it away though. Last night, He made me have sex with Louis and Hazel with Zayn, just to keep our secrets. Oh and I forgot to tell you that we had to strip, and kiss a random boy, and I off course, kissed the stalker, but I don't know what he looked like. And now, he wanted us to tell you, because you're going to have to do things to. Other wise he's gonna tell all of our secrets to everyone, or kill you' Farah sits there with wide eyes.

'What the hell ? So I have to maybe have sex with someone, to keep myself in live ?'

'Uhm yheah basicly yeah' I say. I see some tears forming in her eyes.

'We're so sorry we got you into this. We didn't knew he would do this'

'Can't you track him down with his number or something?' she asks.

'No, he uses a private number. We can't do anything, than just do what he says' Rose says. Farah nods.

'Well, if you say so, I guess I have no choice'

And that's how our whole lives, are screwed.

WOOOO, AGAIN, 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY.  I hope Vic is gonna make another chapter, but I don't know that ! By the way, for the PLL lovers, yess, this is inspired by Pretty Little Liars. Just the things is our idea, but the SB thing, PLL ;) I hope you like it ! Does anyone have a clue who SB can be ? Because, I do, and so does Vic :D Mwuaaha, we're mean :D Well, hope you like it ;)

~Pascalle <3