Chapter 18

Rose's POV

This fucking asshole really gets on my nerves! It's already bad that Hazel and I need to do things but seriously Farah now too? What the fuck is wrong with this stalker? If I ever meet him he should be prepared. I mean look what mess he made with our lives! This is not normal anymore.

*BEEP BEEP* Farah gets a text

hello farah, now you're involved in everything. Better you do what i say or you won't live anymore. Say thank you to your friends Hazel and Rose without them everything won't be like this. I tell you what you need to do. You will have sex with the girls boyfriends. It will hurt them, I know that. Oh you can tell the girls and the boys ;) I wanna see their faces! ~ SB

"Girls?" she says

"Yeah what's up? We answer

"I have bad news. really bad news."

"Oh my god what is it?" Hazel asks with widened eyes.

"I need to sleep with your boyfriends."

"Why is this fucking stalker asshole so fucking evil?" I yell.

"Shhht don't say things like that he will make you do more." Hazel says trying to calm me down with rubbing my back.

"i just don't get why he is so mean. I mean Iove Harry and he just makes everything turn bad! Now we have secrets not everyone in this flat knows and this ass is blackmailing us and makes us just have more secrets. Is that a life?" It really hurts me.

"But what should we do? You know when the secrets come out we have big problems." Hazel answers.

"Maybe yes but don't you think it would be better if it comes out?"

"It won't change that this stalker boy maybe kills me if I don't do what he says." Farah says still a bit in shock.

"You're right... It's just that I feel so weak I don't want to live with all these secrets and everything." I say and then Hazel says

"I think we should go back home. Farah you wanna come with us?"

"I can't I need to work girls I'm sorry." she says.

"It's okay Farah. See you in the evening? Because of the thing you need to do?"

"Yeah see you later."

On our way home again I get a message.

hello. you know that an affair doesn't have to be just once? I want you to do it more often. oh and btw thank you for the fucking stalker asshole. you're so gonna pay for that I tell you what to do later. ~ SB

Great. No not great. It's really bad! Not that I don't like Louis it's just that I don't have much time for Harry anymore. And that hurts. I sigh and put my phone away.

"A new message?" Hazel asks.

"Yeah, I need to do somthing but momently I don't know what I just need to have sex with Louis again or secrets come out."

"Ohh actually we shouldn't be surprised anymore. So much happened already."

"I know. I just hope it doesn't get worse."

"Me too but I bet it is going to be."

When we're home I decide to shower again. I'm about 5 minutes in the shower when Harry joins. He stands behind me and kisses my neck.

"I missed you babe." he whispers with his sexy voice in my ear.

"I missed you too Harry." I say turn around and kiss him very passionate.

We're about 15 minutes in the shower and then we walk out. Again a message on the mirror

tonight 9pm on the bridge near your appartement. I'm waiting for you and Hazel. make sure to come alone or all the secrets come out oh and we have your friend farah she could be dead if you make a mistake or don't come. ~ SB

We show Hazel the message and her jaw drops.

"You know what could happen there?" she asks shocked.

"Yeah that's why I don't go there not being prepared." I whisper in her ear that no one else can hear it. The stalker shouldn't know it when he's listening to us.

Hazel and I dress into comfortable clothes to be able to fight if we need to.

It's time to leave. I'm nervouse. I don't know what will happen. It's dark already too when we're on the bridge.

"Good evening girls."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I wouldn't do it if it wasn't for my friend. He told me to go here tonight and do something."

"And why do you have to do? Hurt us more than we are already hurt?"

"Not really. Rose, you know an affair isn't just one time. You had enough time to do it again. But you didn't so I tell you now that I have a video from you and Louis. You need to do things again to keep it a secret. And you Hazel do you want that the zayn thing becomes public?"

"No."

"Okay good. Rose you pay for the fucking stalker asshole. Everything comes back in life don't forget that. Hazel take your knife our of the pocket of your jeans."

"How do you know it is there?"

"I know more than you think. And now you need to stab her. In her stomach. And then walk away with me till I let you go away in the city."

Hazel looks shocked at me and asks "Rose? What should I do?"

hii :) again the 4th chapter in the middle of the night haha so again I hope it's not crappy somethimes i don't think about what I write when it's so late like it is now haha :$ hope you like it though!

Lots of love

Victoria xx