Chapter 35 - Bleo

Start from the beginning

The cold air blasts through the AC since we couldn't turn it off and we both shiver. "Did you bring a hoodie?" I question and he raises an eyebrow. "I brought one for myself.." Aw, that's adorable.

"Please, you're hilarious, you think that your jumpers aren't mine by default?" I put my hand out and he reaches into his bag, pulling out an oversized red jumper, practically made for me.

"Why thank you boyfriend." He steals some of the blanket and strokes up and down my leg. "You are so welcome girlfriend."

"Oo, what about that painting you bought, after knowing me for only three days might I add." He cringes slightly. "Oh god, I knew I liked you but that's creepy, why didn't you like, run for the hills or something?"

I shrug, because I truly don't know. To me, that gesture was incredibly romantic. "It's hung above my apartments electric fireplace, in all fairness I quite liked it, although I never really considered the creepy factor."

—————
January 20th

"You are the only girl in this entire world that deserves my type of love." I smile into his chest as I drag him through the museum. "Keep going." He sighs and tries to think of his next thing to say.

"Out of every single human being on this earth, there is not one other person, I want to make smile more then you." I turn around to him and hold up four fingers as a rating with my free hand. "That was good, not great but good. Maybe your slacking?" I shrug and he seems less than impressed.

You see, earlier today he had convinced me to go to this museum that he always wanted to go to, and I agreed. Only if he praised me the whole time we were there, just because I'm narcissistic like that.

"Am I done?" Damn. "I suppose, but if you think of something else to say, please share." He begrudgingly smiles and trudges after me, still following my footsteps.

————
January 22nd

"The reservation was made under the name Robinson?" I nod and link my hand through Leo's. "Okay, please follow me..." I glance at Leo to find him beaming down at me. Cutie.

"You reserved the rooftop?" She asks and I draw a blank. "Did we?"

She looks me up and down, then looking over to Leo. "We did..." I answer before the waitress gets too suspicious and she sits us down. "Someone will be out to take your orders in a couple minutes.

Leo thanks her and we take our seats, overlooking the city of New York. "I cant believe Lily did this for us.." He says quietly as the piano music plays in the distance.

"Well, we babysat Ben for her, I guess she was just really, really thankful." Lily had told Leo and that she'd pay us back eventually and so here we were, eating dinner in a rooftop restaurant.

A couple minutes later another waiter comes out and takes our orders, Leo ordering the curry for himself and I hesitate. Thankfully before I can panic myself out from my indecisiveness, Leo jumps in for me. "She will also have the curry." I smile politely at the waiter and he takes our menus.

"Thank you, I just froze for some reason." He squeezes my hand three times and takes a sip of his drink. "Don't worry about it." I know it doesn't really mean much, but it just made my heart warm.

"No but I uhm, I just wish I had the words to tell you what you truly mean to me." Leo always said the sweetest and most lovable things towards me and I had nothing, no meaningful words. "That's okay sweetheart, I have enough words for the both of us." He chuckles to himself and turns towards the city.