The Move

Shea Wright  (Two weeks Later) 

"This three bedroom two bathroom is only 90,000 and you have room to add on anything you want" The realtor says "Do you have anything that doesn't need any work, price isn't an issue for us but I need four bedrooms and three bathrooms." I say "I do I will text you the address and meet you there!" she says before we both take off and head to the next house. I plan to move Diamond,Shaela and Jr out of this crazy state and start new somewhere else. 

The next house is beautiful inside and out "I want it, I have all the money now!" I say "great! fantastic, let's just sign a few papers and she is all yours!" The realtor smiles and so do I. Diamond is going to either be excited and happy or mad as hell that I bought a house and am moving us without her full permission. We talked about it a few times but never made any move towards it. "I'm a house owner!" I yell at the top of my lungs in excitement "Congratulations!" The realtor laughs "Thank you thank you!" I shake her hand then we part ways and I am ready to bring everything over here and set it up but first I want to scrub the place down and make sure it is all clean, i invite some friends over to help me and man cleaning this big ass house would've took forever if it was just me so I really appreciate the help from my friends. After paying them I head to our old place and start packing stuff up, Diamond is asleep and so are the kids "I love you!" I kiss all of them on the forehead then go back to boxing things. I pack up the car and bring it over to our new house which is two and a half hours away but the drive is lovely. Once back home I shower and get into bed next to the love of my life! Diamond is my forever thing and nobody can take that away from me ever! 

(One whole Month Later) 

Moving in this place and putting everything away took some time but the kids and Diamond are super happy, We left everyone behind, No one has the new address except a few of my friends and Diamond's parents. "Carla wants me to come see her for a while babe okay?" Diamond says "Yeah bae go ahead, I got them! give her my love" I say "I will babe" We kiss then Diamond heads out, She sees Carla every few days to help her out with the twins and anything else she needs help with since the incident, A few people have been charged with attempted murder but Carla is still scared that someone might come for her or her kids "mama I want Ice cream" Jr says "food first okay?" I smile "chicken nuggets and fries" he smiles "Okay my young king!" I take out the ground chicken and get some potatoes from the pantry, whip everything together then put the nuggets in the oven and put the fries in the oil "It'll be sooo yummy!" I say "yayyy!" he takes off running to watch TV while the food cooks, Jr is such a great kid and so is Shaela, She's almost two months old but she definitely is a good quiet baby unless she is hungry or needs a diaper. 

*********************************************************************************************