Dance lesson

(Everyone in the group will be seniors for this, including EJ)

The prom was coming up, everyone from the drama club, during lunch, were talking about who to go with (aside from the established couples) and hoping that whoever end up as prom king and queen, are good people... in other words, they were hoping Lily, one of the nominees, wouldn't win prom queen, since EJ was one of the nominees for prom king.

However, Ricky was in his own world worried about having to do a waltz, since that was the only type of dancing he never practiced, so he needed help desperately about it, in case he was forced to dance like that at least once during prom.

So, after school was over, he quickly made his way back home to eat and shower, to then skateboard his way towards the person he was hoping would help him with this...

Ricky: I need help with my dancing skills *says as he enters the room*

Gina: "oh hi Gina, how are you? good to know you're doing fine" *says mockingly while sitting on her bed*

Ricky: sorry about that Gi, but I really need help with that

Gina: more than you usually do?

Ricky: Ginaaaa *whining*

Gina: ok ok, sorry *chuckles* look, as much as I would like to help you, I don't have time right now, so why don't you go ask Carlos? *

Ricky: already did *walks to the bed and lays down on it* I asked him at school and he said he didn't want to stress over it unless it was for a musical, and since we already did our last musical for East High... *says looking at the roof*

Gina: if that's the case, then why are you asking me for help with your dancing skills?

Ricky: because this is for the prom, I may have improved a bit in my dancing, but I still suck at waltz...

Gina: ooo, did someone finally got enough courage to ask a certain someone to the prom? *smiling widely*

Ricky: *immediately blushes* n-no, i-it's j-just i-in c-case th-that I end up d-dancing w-w-with s-some of you guys...

Gina: *grins* in that case, I know who could help you *grabs phone and goes through her contacts*

Ricky: *sits and looks at Gina* who?

Gina: give me a moment *still looking through her contacts* here we go! *starts facetime*

Ricky sat on the bed, waiting to find out who Gina called, hoping that it wasn't someone bad and that it was at least someone from their friend group, "maybe she's calling Ashlyn" was what Ricky thought, but before he knew it, Gina pinned him down to the floor, while covering his mouth with her hand

Ricky: *voice muffled*

Gina: SHH, quiet Ricky!

In that moment, the person who Gina decided to call, picked up... and it immediately made Ricky freeze in place, while regretting coming to ask for her help.

EJ: what's up Gi? *smiles*

Gina: Hi EJ, hey listen, Ricky came by a little bit ago and asked me to help him improve his dancing skills, specifically waltz, sadly I can't help him right now, so I was kind of hoping if you could help him? because I've heard from Ashlyn that you're actually really great at it.