The Perfect Gift

It was only a few days before christmas, and Ricky was going insane. This was gonna be the first christmas he would spend with EJ as his boyfriend, they've been dating since the first days of January, and Ricky knows that it's been one of the best years he's ever had... which is why he's getting so stressed trying to think of what gift would be perfect for EJ on christmas, since he feels he needs to give him something in return for the wonderful year they've had together

Ricky: UGH! why is it so hard to think of something to give to EJ when I literally now most of the things he likes?! *on a video call going through a mall*

Nini: because he probably already has at least one of those things? *wrapping up some presents*

Big Red: and because those things would be out of your price range? *playing videogames*

Ashlyn: and because you know that he would be grateful by just spending christmas with you? *also wrapping some presents*

Ricky: I know, but I'm pretty sure that he's gonna get me something and I don't want to look like a bad boyfriend by not giving him something on christmas! *ruffles his curls out of frustration*

Nini: why don't you try making the gift yourself?

Ricky: Nini, do you even remember the last time I tried to make a gift by myself?

Big Red: hey, at least we got that glue out of your face, and your eyebrows and hair survived!

Ricky: still, I'm not doing another gift in my life ever again, I've had enough with that attempt at a photo frame *still walking through the mall, looking for something*

Nini: I never said that it should be something like that...

Ricky: Nini, you literally said that I should try make the gift myself *looks at her with a serious face*

Nini: and I wasn't finished, I was also gonna say that you could write him a song!

Ricky: wait, a song, seriously? *stops walking and looks slightly nervous*

Ashlyn: that's a great idea, Nini!

Ricky: I don't know, I haven't written a song in a while...

Big Red: come on dude, how many people can say that they got a song as a gift, on christmas?! Even I know it's a perfect idea!

Ricky: I know, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to write it in time!

Nini: don't worry about that, me and Ash will help you, we could even start today if you want!

Ashlyn: yeah, that way we could finish it in less than 3 days, which should give you enough time to practice it before you sing it to EJ!

Ricky: both of you are lifesavers... all right, let's write this song!

Nini: We'll see you in a bit, I'm almost done wrapping up the presents I got for everyone!

Ashlyn: same here!

Big Red: I think I'll ask for help from Seb or Gina, because last time I tried wrapping gifts, I ended up covered in duct tape *laughs*

Ricky: ok, I'll see you and Ashlyn at your house Nini, ok?

Nini: you're not coming here to find out what I got you for christmas, we'll write the song at your house *says stern*

Ricky: well, it was worth a shot *laughs* I'll see you at my house then, bye everyone!

Ashlyn Nini and Big Red: Bye Ricky!