RJ Omegaverse (part 2)

(DISCLAIMER: This oneshot was "promoted" into a full story, but I leave it up to whoever reads this, whether or not they want to read the story, or stick to this oneshot and the other parts it got.)

(I forgot to mention, for story purposes, Ricky and EJ will have the same age)

It had been one week, since EJ and Ricky made their test, and met each other, the two kids were still hoping to see each other again, so Mike made sure to contact Cash to agree on a day where they could see each other, which ended up being the day before classes began, it was a bit of a funny experience at first due to Mike and Ricky's reaction to the Caswell Residence:

It was a Sunday morning, a week after EJ and Ricky met, and they're parents scheduled  "a play date" for the two little kids, since both of them wanted to see each other again so badly.

Mike: *driving* someone looks excited *says looking to Ricky through the mirror*

Ricky: *barely able to stay still* come on dad, drive faster!

Mike: easy there, bud! *chuckles* we're almost there, ok? just stay still for a little bit more

Ricky: I can't, I already want to see EJ! *widely smiling*

Mike: I know bud, I know... you know you and EJ definitely became friends really fasy

Ricky: *gets worried* i-is that bad? I-I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happen *starts tearing up*

Mike: no no no, it's okay bud, what I meant is that I'm glad you and EJ managed to get along pretty well, and I'm happy about that!

Ricky: *sniffs* really? *wipes tears away*

Mike: yeah! it doesn't matter if you two became friends real fast, just as long as you're happy around him

Ricky: ...best friends, we became best friends *blushes a bit as he remembers that moment*

Mike: right, sorry, best friends *says smiling, looking at Ricky trying to hide his blushing*

Mike: well here we... are *is shocked looking through the window*

Ricky: th-that's where EJ lives? *shocked, eyes wide open*

Mike: l-looks like that's the case bud *gets out of car to help Ricky out*

Father and Son were walking to the entrance of the Caswell mansion, with Mike holding Ricky's left hand, while Ricky had his right thumb in his mouth.

Mike: I think this is the doorbell... *pushes a button*

A very fancy bell rang after Mike pressed the button, and just 10 seconds later, the door was opened by someone who looked like a butler.

Butler: Welcome in *stands next to the door*

Mike and Ricky: Thanks/T-thank you *Ricky got a bit more nervous about this situation*

Saying that both of them were surprised would be just a bit of it, they were completely shocked and impressed by the house.

EJ: *running towards them* RICKY! *hugs Ricky tightly*

Ricky: *struggling a bit* E-EJ, y-you're squishing me.

EJ: oh sorry *embarrased* Hi, Mr. Bowen! *shakes his hand*

Mike: what, no hug for me? *gets down to EJ's height* and please call me Mike, it makes me feel old if you call me Mr. Bowen.

EJ: *smiles* ok, Mike *hugs him as well*