Chapter 47: Gildarts and Y/n's fun days

Zacznij od początku

"Yeah, but he's always cared for her though. Besides Y/n is his little sis." I sighed with a smile as I notice she should be here by now.

"Y/n should be walking in through those doors anytime now." I chuckled.
"Yep. Any minute now." Master stated.
"Three... Two... One..." I stated as when I said one the guild doors was kicked open to reveal Y/n.

"There she is." I chuckled.

**Y/n's Pov**
Once Natsu, Happy, and me got to the guild's doors, I kicked them open.
"There she is." Gildarts chuckled. He then stood up and turned and faced me as I smiled evily.
"I'm going to do it!" I stated as I took off running towards Gildarts.
"You sure you want to." Gildarts stated with the same smile I had.
"Damn straight." I stated as I continued to run.
"Alright." He chuckled as I jumped up in the air.

We both at the same time quickly raised our right hand.

Quickly our palms hit together as my feet gracefully landed on the ground behind Gildarts. We both laughed as he then quickly spun around and pulled me into a hug. Soon everyone in the guild started showing up. Gildarts soon let me out of the hug as I looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back as I ran and jumped up on the stage. Gildarts smirked at me as he begin to walk out of the guild. I knew where he was going to. He was waiting for me on the beach beside the guild. I smiled knowing what was about to happen.
"Hey you guys, I would quiet down. Y/n has something she want to tell you." Gildarts stated as he walked out of the guild leaving all eyes on me. As the room soon silenced.
"

Thanks you guys, but I just wanted to say if you want to see an awesome fight then follow me!" I yelled and everyone soon started yelling and getting pumped up. I jumped off the stage and took off running to the beach. I stopped as I saw Gildarts standing in front of me looking off into the ocean. I looked back to see everyone surrounding us.

"So, How strong have you gotten?" Gildarts stated as he turned and looked at me.
"Oh. I'll show you." I stated smugly.
"Then come at me." Gildarts chuckled.
"Like Pleasure!" I stated as I jumped up and got ready to attack. I then hit Gildarts as he blocked the punch. I then continued to hit him multiple times as the guild then gasp.
"Woah! She's so strong!" Part of the guild gasped.
"Look she pushed him back!" Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Gray, Elfman, and Cana exclaimed.
"I didn't realize Y/n was this strong." Jet and Droy exclaimed. I chuckled as I jumped back. He then moved his arm down where I could see his face. He was grinning from ear to ear.
"Damn. Those small few hits actually left some pain." Gildarts chuckled.
"Hehe. I do learn from the best, but I'm not done yet!" I stated as a white light came over me. Gildarts gasped as the light soon faded to show me in my Dragon Force armor. I then took a step back as I quickly slashed at him and then I did it again before finishing my attack off with a ball of electricity. The attack exploded as it then quickly disappeared to reveal Gildarts still standing like I hoped. I smiled as I then sent one more attack at Gildarts that went to hit him as he then quickly regain his thought and dodge the attack.
"That's enough." Gildarts stated as he looked down. I gasped as I then quickly returned back to the outfit I was wearing.
"Dad. Is everything okay?" I questioned as he quickly smile and looked up at me.
"I can tell you've gotten stronger, especially since that you obtain Dragon Force Armor. Just like you mother." Gildarts chuckled.
"Thanks Dad!" I chuckled with a smile.
"No problem kid. Besides why keep trying to beat me when I can feel how much your magic energy has increased." Gildarts chuckled as he walked over towards me. He then pulled me into a side way hug and smiled at me.
"I guess you could tell how powerful I have gotten. Yet, I still haven't had to use my true power of my crush magic." I chuckled.
"As strong as you are, you may never have to use the true power crush magic. Besides how about we take a break and go get us something to cool us off from the morning heat." Gildarts chuckled.
"Yeah!" I exclaimed with a smile. I then notice how Cana was looking a little sad so I got her attention."Yo! Cana! You wanna hang out with Gildarts and me like you use too!"
"No. You guys have fun. I just need a drink that's all." Cana stated as she quickly return to the guild.
"Oh, okay." I sighed.
"Come on, let's go get some ice cream, it's been one of your favorite deserts." Gildarts chuckled.
"Yeah! So let's go!" I agreed as we begin to walk away from Magnolia's Beach that's near the guild.