Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami

Start from the beginning

Just when you reached your shoe locker, your eyes widened when you found a small white envelope neatly placed inside your locker.

You gingerly picked it up and took off the heart shaped seal to open the envelope, "A love letter? For me?" Squinting your eyes, you scanned the letter and read it from top to bottom.

Then you read it again. And again, and again.

Who in their right mind would write a love letter to you?! Judging by the letter, you figured they knew you personally, but everyone in your class knew that you liked Senju-senpai.

Then just who is it that still wants to get rejected by you?

Huffing, you stuffed the letter in your bag and got your shoes out, hoping to deal with the problem tomorrow.

Meanwhile

"Well, did it work?" Emma asked as she twirled a lollipop in her mouth, looking at her albino friend who was busy smiling like an idiot.

"Well, I did get to run into her, but..." The blue eyed girl trailed off as she threw the stupid student council papers on the table, "What?" Emma urged her to continue as the albino let out a whine.

"She called me a fatass!! Am I really fat, Emma?!" Senju shook her poor friend by the arm as the blonde struggled to steady her form, "E-Eh? Um, no... I mean, you are heavy... But that's because of your muscles, not cause you're fat!!" 

"Ah!! I don't want [Name]-chan thinking I'm fat!!" Senju whined as dramatically fell on the chair nearby, "There's nothing wrong with being fat!! I, for one, love chubby people!!" Emma cooed as Senju just grunted and slammed her face onto the table.

"You think she'll accept my confession? I-I mean... She's so cool!! And I'm older than her!! Oh God, what if she isn't into girls like me-" Senju was cut off by Emma stuffing some mint chocolate in her mouth, making the girl stop ranting and start chewing.

"Just.... shut up and wait, okay? I'm sure all those offerings at your '[Name] shrine' won't be wasted..." Senju let out an offended gasp as she gulped her bite, "Hey!! Don't act like you don't have an entire altar of Draken!! You creep, you even kept the pen he gave you in middle sch-" Emma shoved yet another mint chocolate in her mouth, silencing her quickly as they both giggled.

-----

You sat in your seat the next day as the teacher chattered on, not really caring if anyone was listening or not. After all, the woman hated you all just as much as you guys hated her.

You turned your head to the side to look out the window and ignored the heads of your classmates as you peered out. Nothing interesting...

Unfortunately for you, your secret admirer had called you to meet up with them at 12:00 in the front yard, under the large tree.

You narrowed your eyes as turned back to the teacher, this time you actually listened to what she was saying.

A few minutes after the period ended, you walked out to the courtyard and towards the tree, thinking to yourself about how cliché this was.

There, you saw a figure standing with their back to you, not letting them see your face. They had messy white hair that shone under the filtered rays of the sun. You stood at a safe distance fron them before clearing your throat.

Not even giving them the time to turn around, you immediately blabbered out, "I am so sorry but I can return your feelings!!" The person's breathing hitched at your words as they stopped turning around.

"I... I think if you know me well enough, you'd know that I'm already deeply in love with Senju-senpai... So please forgive me for this..." 

No matter what kind of delinquent you were, you hated hurting someone unnecessarily. You genuinely hoped for this person to eventually find their true one and only.

But to your surprise, the person started giggling and laughing quietly.

You puffed out your cheeks in annoyance as you glared at their back as they continued laughing silently, with each second their laugh getting significantly louder.

Slowly, they turned to you as their bright, sapphire blue eyes shone with tears that formed from laughing too hard. Your eyes widened as you gazed upon them, feeling a heavy blush rise to your cheeks.

"S-Senju-senpai?!" You squeaked in shock as she walked over and smiled fondly at you, "Hey there, kohai-chan~" She grinned cutely at you, making you feel your heart stop beating.

"Heard you like me? Is that true?" She sang as you coughed slightly, looking over at the side in embarrassment, "If you've already heard about it then why bother asking?" 

You lowered your head when you realised, that you never had a chance with her...

She grinned before placing a hand on your cheek, making you freeze in your place, "Because I wanted to hear it from your lips... Won't you say it to your favourite senpai?" She hummed as you gulped shyly, before lowering your gaze and taking a deep breath.

"I-I... I like you, Senju-senpai!! I like you very much!!" She cut you off with you a soft kiss to your lips, gently holding your face in her delicate hands.

"I hope that gives you my answer, my dear kouhai~"

Again, HBD Sakura!! Um, sorry cwoffee-chan... Ik your bday was earlier, and I'm a shit friend... I only uploaded this cause I had written this a long time ago... I'll do my best to write your bday chap too!!