The sky turns red

Jellal Pov:

I've heard loud explosions coming from all over Eldos. Meaning their doing their best as well, I was looking for some people who might have been hurt from the recent attacks. Most of them are okay but it looks like they lost their homes. My people need my help they can't face this. They need a leader.

Jellal: "Hello my fellow people of Eldos I am Jellal the son of the king my people. You are suffering from the recent attacks I have come back to help you all with my friends they, are trying to stop my father. King Faust tell me is this what you want a king who will destroy others out of hate. He is causing this for his greed my people if you will follow me to save your homes and kingdom, we will build a better kingdom for us all."

As I raise my staff above my head people did not know how to react to me. But one of them smiles at me and nods. They want to go back to normal and they all started to cheer.

Jellal: "Let's go to saving our kingdom no or home."

Erza pov:

We were in the main room after I had a run in with my other self. She was a force to be reckon with, I had my sword against the king's neck trying to stop their plans with Natsu and Gray. Natsu did tell me Y/n and one of the knights of this kingdom were fighting a powerful foe. Down in the underground park. But it's been quite for a while. When I heard someone all too familiar to me my other self-coming at me full speed ahead. 

Erza: "Tch why of all times."

E Erza: "You will pay for using my gimmick against my king."

Faust: "Good job miss Knightwalker what of Lancelot?"

E Erza: "I don't know my king he was fighting Gawain last I heard from one of the guards."

As we were about to attack each other and exchange blow for blow. We heard a wall fall down and it was Y/n fighting Gawain, and she seems to be in trouble.

E Erza: "Fous on me you can help her after you beaten me."

Y/n Pov:

We destroyed the park and have been fighting all over the castle and not stopping Lancelot was shoulder tackle away and I heard him coming and Gawain hits me with a kick as I bust through a wall. And was met with many knights and see Erza, Natsu and Gray. As I was trying to get up Gawain tries to stab me in the head, I moved out of the way in time. I attack him with my spear and summon my wand to help me better. But he knocks it away from me and hits me in the gut with his iron gauntlet I was with able to take the blow. With some magic but even with that his raw power alone is enough to almost break the magic shell I casted over myself. I hear something being destroyed and spot Lancelot attacking Gawain who was sent flying from the surprised attack.

Lancelot: "Y/n I will deal with him you help your comrades."

As he goes after Gawain giving me some room to breathe.

Erza: "Y/n are you okay?"

Y/n: "Don't worry about me focus on yourself."

Erza: "Was that meant to be a joke?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Erza:"Now of all times?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Lucy Pov:

After getting away from the giant red squid guy. And seeing Y/n and two other guys destroying the underground park I had another thing to deal with. As I hear a pluck go off and dodge in time.

Tristain: "You seem to be well good at something so trivia so sad. But running from your death thinking your safe from me is a fool's joke. This is so sad so very sad."