Knights meet the Queen

E Y/n Pov:

I left the throne room and I grab my gear to find out where I can find that guild Fairy tail. They might be the only ones who can stop this madness the king is crazy, I wanted to do this in secret and so I left the kingdom to itself. Erza already left for she got word about that guild, but I did my own studies about how they teleport around. It was easy for me and so if they do leave, I can track it down. I never trusted the king for he is crazy 90% of the time I only work for him because I wanted to keep Erza safe from him just in case. Time to get moving.

Y/n Pov:

After I went through that portal through the sky, I was in the sky itself to say I was floating above some clouds meaning this is a different world or something no magic here. Nothing why is that must be why the guild is gone so they can use them as a battery or something. Whoever found the time to create this portal and make them into a living battery. Will pay with their life. I can't sense Natsu, nor Wendy might because of the magicless world I use flight magic to travel around but I made sure nobody saw me so that I don't become an Abnormal person or report me to whoever is the big shot in this world.

Y/n: "Where the hell is that loudmouth dragon slayer. He talks all big about being strong, but he does not know how it feels to have no magic."

I've met one person as such, she was small and frail, and she was my most skilled knight she wanted to learn magic and I gave her magic she became a real dragon slayer as anyone else back then. Even that black lizard even feared her for her power. My poor Albion I hope you found a way to live into this era like that damn Lizard.

two hours later:

After what seems forever, I heard something in the distance a roar to say and as I look in that area, I see a woman with red hair flying on some creature she had a spear, and she seems strong enough to even combat Erza. As I was watching from afar something caught my eye, I sense the faint hints of mana. And it seems that women with red hair is heading towards there as well might as well make it there before something bad happens.

Natsu Pov:

Natsu: "Wendy get ready were going be jumping with them as well. But I get this sudden urge that something big and bad is coming our way."

Wendy: "You can sense it too huh even though we have no magic. I get this sudden urge to run away from it like an instinct."

E Lucy: "Get ready you nerds where about to leave in a minute."

Nerds I want to quick her butt for calling me one.

E Levy: "Lucy shut up about that already we need to focus about the whole thing."

E Lucy: "Tch damn woman. You're lucky that we need you."

E Levy: "Shut up and pull that switch."

This is crazy who is trying to hunt us down. We waited for what seems forever then my instincts told me something bigger and scarier is coming our way. Someone far worse than this Erza, whoever this was I was scared whoever it was.

E Jet: "I got some bad news it seems there is something coming our way that is on a different scale from our enemy."

E Dory: "What the heck you mean man, who is it?"

E Jet: "That's the thing it seems to be a exceed or something. Like the ruler of Exceed is coming this way."

Everyone was freaking. We did not know what was going but it was not good and so we got ready for the worse. 

E Erza Pov:

I was making my way where I heard that dark guild Fairy tail was, when I spot something in the distance a floating person was it an Exceed? does not matter for I have a job to do I will check it out later when I get this guild. But I can't help but wanting to meet this person. Tch why does it have to be like this. I went to the guild and was about to attack it when it disappears. I was upset that I did not get the Fairy fools, but that woman where did she go. I look to the sky, and she was gone. Was she someone from earth land? I whistle to my ride, and it comes down and look for the strange figure. Whatever it was it was gone but I got this feeling of hate and fear running through my body like when I spotted this said person, I can feel their gaze price my soul.