Wait wait wait y/n Wth are you thinking? You don't like him right? Neither does he. Then why am I upset that he doesn't like me? Stupid girl you shouldn't be bothered by it. You don't like him and he doesn't like you. That's it. Problem solved.

'Mirae go and take a shower.'

'Okay Unnie .'

She said and went to take a shower while you sat on the bed trying to clear out the thoughts. After she came you went to bath because you wanted some relaxation and bath is the only thing which relaxes you now. You entered the bathroom and took a shower. After taking a shower you dried yourself and looked down on the floor.

You saw red colour water on the wet floor. Oh no don't tell me I got my periods. You checked yourself and yes you were right you got your periods. You didn't even realise it because you were busy thinking about jungkook. You checked the cabinets for pads.

'Fuvk.'

You cursed realising that you ran out of pads. You quickly took some tissue wrapped it into a rectangle shape and used it as protection for now. You dressed up and thought on how to get pads. There is no way that jungkook will allow you go outside and you can't go outside with just a tissue paper. So you had no choice rather than to ask jungkook.

You hesitantly went to his room and knocked on his door. He opened it with just a towel wrapped around his waist while another was around his neck. His hair was wet and water droplets were flowing down his body. You looked at his well built abs and you lost it. His tattoos on his right arm were full on show. You gulped down. He looked so hot and sexy .

Stupid hormones control yourself.

You said in your mind and came out of your thoughts.

'What is it?'

'Uhm it's I-I ran out of s-some important s supplies and can y-you allow m-mirae to go out and g-get them ?'

You asked stuttering. You cursed yourself mentally for stuttering.

'I can't send her out. What is that you want? One of my men will get it.'

'No they can't.'

You immediately spoke making him confuse.

'I mean they can't bring them. Just allow mirae to buy them please.'

You quickly said.

Jungkook folded his arms over his chest and asked

'Now what is that you want?'

'Uhm it's it's -'

'I don't have all day for this. Just say it quickly before I close the door.'

'I just need some pads.'

'What?'

'Yes, I got my periods today and I ran out of pads. I need them urgently.'

Jungkook was taken back by your answer.

You were embarrassed of the situation and you looked at jungkook and he looked flustered. He looked cute.

'Why c-can't you g-go with m-mirae then? '

Wow are you hearing things right. Did just the great Jeon jungkook stuttered infront of you?

'Well I don't have any thing to use as protection so I really can't go outside '

'Okay then I will go with mirae.'

Your eyes shot opened at him. Is he serious?

Will he go out to bring pads for you.

'Jungkook - I mean master no need to.'

'Look y/n I saw yesterday how mirae felt uncomfortable around my men. Well why won't she because they are all well fit and have big bodies. So I can't make mirae feel uncomfortable again going out with them. So me and mirae will go get them. Just tell mirae to be ready in five min.'

'Oh okay master.'

You bowed to him and went to mirae. You told her what you needed but she wasn't sure about it. She was asking why you need them and what are they. You didn't know how to explain her.

'Mirae baby please don't ask me any questions I m having really bad Cramps. So don't forget to bring tablets too.'

'Oh so you got that stomach pain again.'

'Why do you always get it every month?'

'It's because I'm a grown up girl. You will also understand it after becoming a big girl okay'

'Okay Unnie .'

'Good girl. Jungkook is waiting for you down. Don't make him angry okay be a good girl and be silent. Don't ask him for anything.'

She nodded her head and went down. She saw jungkook and she ran to him.

'Hi Oppa.'

'Shall we go?'

He asked showing his her hand indicating her
to hold his hand. She hold his hand and bid
bye to you and went away. Why jungkook acts
so nice with mire ? You thought In your head.