Chapter 10 : healing one's injury

Yakeru wipes off his tears while heading back home.

*the time should be around 7 pm now

Yakeru goes into the house and sees Akio and Izumi eating dinner,munching on their foods.They both looked at Yakeru and continue eating.

Izumi : hi! Where have you been

Yakeru : somewhere

Akio : and where is that "somewhere"?

Yakeru : eh you don't need to know

Yakeru then walks into his room

Izumi arched both of her brows and looks down,frowning a bit.Akio then notices

Akio : Izumi,I know you are worried about Yakeru.But he can take care of himself,am I right ?

Izumi : I hope so,he is acting different now a days.I don't like it

Akio : don't worry,he will be fine

They both smiled at each other then continued munching on their dinner.

Meanwhile with Yakeru

Yakeru sat on his bed,staring at the floor once more.

Yakeru then lifted up his shirt and bandage to check up on the injury.It had gotten way worse,it looked more infected than before and black veins can be seen reaching out.

Yakeru : what the hell...

Inei (in mind ) : I told you,you should have paid more attention to that.

Yakeru : I didn't know that it will be this BAD

Inei (in mind ) : now you do

Yakeru : oh shut up Inei

Inei (in mind ) : heh..

Yakeru : what should I do to heal this thing ?!

Inei (in mind ) : you can try washing the black ink off,maybe it will get better.

Yakeru then rushes to the bathroom,Akio and Izumi looked at Yakeru in confusion.

*Yakeru takes off his shirt in the bathroom

Yakeru took a bucket of blue ink (his own colour) and poured it onto the slash with black ink leaking out.

At first,It didn't seem to be working.However It washed off majority of the black ink away.

Yakeru : thanks for the advice,it burns tho.

Inei (in mind ) : at least it worked

Yakeru : all my cloths are wet now

Inei (in mind ) : No problem

Yakeru rolled his eyes.He then took his shirt and squeezed the ink off.Yakeru left the shirt hanging in the railing and let it dry.Meanwhile,Yakeru sprinted towards his room,not wanting the others to see him half naked.

Once he reached to his room,he immediately grabbed a clean shirt out of the drawer and put it on.

Yakeru then Put some new bandages on his injury.It was fine at first but then black ink started leaking out again.

Yakeru : why.

Inei (in mind ) : then maybe washing away the black ink is not the way.

The two tried to think of a way to heal the slash.

Yakeru : maybe we should just let it be ?

Inei (in mind ) : are you dumb,you did it already and it did not go well.

Yakeru : right.

Inei (in mind ) : maybe if we put some medicine on it ?

Yakeru : I have no medicine right now,besides medicines are expensive.

Inei (in mind ) : it is worth it,just go to work at Salmon run and it should be fine

Yakeru : if you say so,but I'm only working from tomorrow and not now.

Inei (in mind ) : got it

Yakeru then tries to sleep but he couldn't

Writer's note : I have planned the whole ending for this story,Don't worry I will try to make it as EPIC and depressing as possible for ya'll entertainment.

As the story progresses,I'm gonna try shifting and adjusting a bit to fit in with the ending better.IT IS GOING TO BE EPIC (in my mind yeah it is epic)

One part of the ending for ya'll to see :

"Everyone stayed silent,not knowing what to say.

Akio : ..but..why ?"

Alright that's all I'm gonna expose,bye !