Chapter 3 :Everything going wrong

Yakeru wakes up, looking around his surroundings.He was still alone in the training area.He look once more at the teal and black ink he spat out before passing out.

Yakeru took some paper tissues and laid them on the teal and black ink,hopefully absorbing it .Then,he headed to the three dummies(punching bags) and practice getting better at aim with his hero gear.

Meanwhile with Izumi and Akio

Izumi was in her room,trying to build something.Akio barged into her room without knocking on the door.

Akio : Izumi,what are you doing-

As Akio glances down at the blocky thing Izumi made,Izumi frantically hid it behind her.

Izumi : It's nothing !!

Akio : what even is that thing ?

Izumi stayed silent for a bit,then placed the Blocky thing infront of her.

Izumi : i am trying to build a time travelling machine,we can use it to our advantage if something bad happens to us.

Akio stared at Izumi in confusion with one eyebrow raised .

Akio : so you are trying to be a engineer,something like Sheldon ?

Izumi : no no, I just enjoy crafting something in my free time.

Akio didn't expect Izumi to have an interest at crafting.But he accepted the fact and left Izumi's room.

Izumi(whispering to herself) : I feel like something bad is going to happen,so I am trying to build a time travelling machine in case it's too late for us..

Izumi then continued screwing some pieces together.

30 minutes later

Back with Yakeru

Yakeru suddenly felt a sharp pain at his chest.He immediately knew something was up with the slash akuma caused.Luckily,a training area always have a Aid kit in case something happens.

Yakeru took out the old bandage he wrapped around last night and replaced it with new bandages.

Yakeru : holy shit,the slash is actually a bit deep.More black ink is leaking out as well.

Yakeru then suddenly saw an old "friend",Someone familiar.

????? : hi.

Yakeru : what do you want.I'd thought I'd never see you again,guess I was wrong.

????? : jeez,I'm only here to tell you something.Besides I will always  come back whether you like it or not.

Yakeru : well then say it.

????? : you need to pay more special care towards the slash on your body,I mean OUR body vessel. I can see it some sort affecting you,US.

Yakeru : it's just some stupid slash that will recover anyways.

????? : you're just lying to yourself,it's spreading even more if you don't take care of our body vessel.

Yakeru : shut up Inei,you teal goo freak.

This is how Inei looks like

*Inei is basically a demon soul that is in Yakeru's head and imagination like my other book

Inei : alright I have said enough,bye.

Just like that,he disappeared into thin air.

Yakeru : it's just an injury.it won't affect us that much,right ?

Writers note : since I have more free time now,I can release like 2-3 chapters a day cause why not.Anyways take care ya'll