"Are you crazy Lips?! You shouldn't be here!" She says and drags me by my arm back through the door to the corridor. I try to pull away from her grip but she's much stronger than I had assumed.

"Let go of me! I need to talk to Seven!" I yell in annoyance as she continues to pull me down the hall in a hurry.

"Shh before someone hears you!" Kitty warns in a harsh whisper. I let her pull me into the changing room and she lets me go as soon as we're in but turns and locks the door immediately.

I look around the room and notice the brunette sitting down at the make up table. Her dark eyes meet mine in the mirror and she turns around as if to check that I'm actually here.

"Cashmere?!" Penny stands from her seat.

"What are you doing here?" Penny rushes over.

"She came to speak to Seven." Kitty answers for me.

"Yes." I confirm.

"But Kitty dragged me out before I could find him." I emphasise on the irritation.

"You're goddamn lucky it was Kitty who spotted you first." Penny comments.

"I need to speak to Seven." I repeat.

"He's not here." Penny tells me and I look back at Kitty almost not believing her.

"He's not." Kitty agrees.

"But his truck is outside." I retort and Kitty shakes her head.

"Victor took him somewhere really early this morning after he beat the shit out of him in front of all of us for having a relationship with you." Kitty says and folds her arms, almost daring me to argue. Victor beat Seven? Oh my god.

"He what?" My voice is quiet as I turn back to Penny who nods and extends her arm out to me. Her hand brushes my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me.

"It's true, we all saw him leave from the basement and get put into a car. I don't know where he is but it's not here. And I don't think it's safe for you to be out looking for him." Penny gives me a squeeze.

"You can't be here Lips. If someone sees you they'll hand you over to Victor for a decent bonus." Kitty warns.

"So you know? You all know about me and him?" I ask them both and Penny nods.

"I mean I'd like to just say that I saw this coming a mile off when I caught him with your bag that time but I also didn't think you'd actually go there. I mean you're too gorgeous for someone like Seven." Kitty shrugs with a hint of a smile to her words.

"Where do you think they've taken him?" I ask Penny who shakes her head.

"I would have no clue. But you shouldn't worry yourself with that. You need to stay away, I mean it. If you value your life you'll stay away." Penny warns me and the way her brown eyes bore into mine with such worry sends a chill running down my spine.

"It'll be somewhere out of town." Kitty says and I turn to her.

"Another province possibly. Maybe even a different country. Victor tends to be a bit dramatic with these things and I don't think he's going to be letting Seven out of his sight anytime soon." She divulges.

"Was it bad? The beating I mean. Did Seven seem okay when they took him?" I ask but I don't know if I want the answer.

"The beating he took in front of all of us was pretty bad." Kitty answers.

"Pretty bad? It was horrific. I thought they were going to kill him at one point." Penny interjects.

"Well he managed to walk himself out with Victor in the early hours of this morning so it mustn't have been too bad." Kitty shrugs.