wedding - Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Emma POV)

Today I got ready for our wedding. I walked in the bedroom to see Taeyoung only in her underwear.

'Honey? Aren't you going to change? Our wedding is in a half of hour...' I saw her kind of sad.

'But.. I want to see you before the wedding. I cannot resist without you...' She opened her arms and I went to hug her back. 'Please get ready, it won't be long until you will be able to see me again. You won't even realize when the time passes.'

I kissed her, which caught her off guard, but she soon returned it. I hugged her tight. 'Come on, now get ready, Ok?' She sighted sadly. 'Ok...'

I walked out of the room and called an uber. I texted Taeyoung and she with ok.

(Taeyoung POV)

I got off the bed and put my dress on. The dress looked beautiful. It was painful to wear it, it was one of the dresses that had a corset.

It had white small flowers on it. The dress wasn't tight, but it was still a dress so I couldn't move in it that much. I brushed my messy hair, even though it didn't do nothing to it because it always looked like it hasn't been brushed for days, and put on my gloves.

I looked stylish, but weird. I never even imagined myself in a wedding dress. I never even imagined that I'll have a girlfriend, but a wife.

It still made me happy that I could marry her. She was the one I have waited for so long. I felt lonely without her, but at least I could see her in a few minutes.

I slowly put the corset on and tied it until I couldn't breathe. I needed Jokyo's help to actually put the fawking dress on, cause it had like 3 or 4 layers.

Jokyo did my hair too, she didn't style it much more differently, but she put a red bow in my hair, just as I used to wear it as a kid.

She did my makeup too, because I am almost incapable of doing things by myself. She was good with makeup, it looked flawless.

Me and Jokyo got ready a lil more and we went to the church with the bus. Weird enough, but at least we arrived there.

She was helping me get ready. 'Remember, If you need help, I'll always be here, yes honey?' She said in a motherly tone.

The music started playing. I was walking down the aisle until I slowly felt my breath running out. My corset was too tight, I could barely breathe. My breath became heavier and heavier.

I made it to the podium (or how it is called) and went close to Emma. The priest started to say his things.

'Emma Iko, Do you want to take Aruka Taeyoung as your wife?' Emma sighted. 'Yes, I do' 'And, Aruka Taeyoung, do you want to take Emma Iko as your wife?' I was running out of breath, but I slowly opened my mouth and whispered: 'Yes..'

The priest smiled and said: 'Then, You may kiss your bride.' The priest said happily. Emma leaned in and kissed me passionately, slowly making my corset for the right type.

(Sorry if it doesn't make any sense)