The small figure - Chapter 4

(Emma POV)

I slowly lean closer to Taeyoung. She blushes a little bit more, but I didn't find it as a problem. She pushed me a little and got up. Before she could go to her bed I hugged her from behind. 'Remain here with me, I won't kill you.' I smiled. She pat my head. 'Ok..If you want me to, I will remain here..'

She gave me a small but warm smile. That smile... It warmed up my day... It was beautiful... I wish she would smile more...

She layed on my bed and slowly drifted into a deep slumber. Want to know how I realized? Her breath slowed down a lot when she fell asleep. I held her small hand in mine. I slowly felt my eyes heavier and heavier until they closed.

I woke up alone in my bed. I looked around saw a small figure with almost nothing on. My face warmed up.

I made a small sound, but I tried to keep quite. The small figure had bandages all over its body and almost no other clothes on.

I got kind of nervous and sad thinking what the small figure went through. I wanted to hug it, but I decided to remain there, trying not to cause any noises. The figure turned to me and I pretended to be asleep.

I barely heard some noises coming from the clothes she put on and from her footsteps. I could feel a hand stroking my cheek gently and whispering.

'I love you so much dear, only if you knew...' She kissed my cheek. The figure hugged me and got in bed next to me. She got as close as she could and made me hug her. She held my hand. It was so cute to see her struggle to get attention from me while I was "sleeping".

I suddenly felt her breath slow down. She fell asleep again. I hugged her and fell asleep with her.