Breakfast- Chapter 3

(Emma POV)

I went to get breakfast and , of course, I got some for my future wi- for Taeyoung, my new roommate. I entered our dorm and she wasn't in her bed. She was in another room. In the room next to the hall where the beds were located, she was in the study room. I didn't know what she was doing there, but I could hear something coming from the other side of the door.

I entered the study room and saw Taeyoung sitting at the computer reading something out loud. It seemed like she didn't notice me so I listened to her reading. The text she was reading (or the paragraph) was wrote pretty good. I snuck behind her and saw that was a text she wrote. I was really surprised, but happy and I hugged her and told her how proud I was of her.

Taeyoung's face slowly became red as a tomato. 'S-sorry if I...made too much noise... ' she said softly, covering her mouth embarrassed. 'It's ok! I loved it, dear-' Then, I realized I called her ''dear'' and almost died. She hugged me back tightly and apologized again. Oh God, Why does she always have to apologize to me? She doesn't, she never does nothing wrong, but she still apologizes. I love her and I wish she would know. Maybe, just maybe... NO, EMMA! DO NOT!

I pulled away from the hug and gave Taeyoung her breakfast. She smiled and refused it politely, but I forced her to eat it because last night she didn't eat.

She still didn't want to eat, so I just did the old mother airplane thing. She looked at me mad and turned her head to another side. I started laughing and asked her ,with puppy dog eyes because that is my super ultra-mega powerful skill, to eat the food because it is good for her. She took the plate of eggs and toast (A/N egg and toast) and ate it slowly.

She told me a few times to let her eat alone, but I refused because she might've stopped eating and would've thrown the food in the trash.

(A/N Changing POV cause no more ideas)

(Taeyoung POV)

I ate my breakfast while Emma was watching me because she was refusing to leave. I loved it, but I didn't want to say it. I loved every second I was with her. I was acting like I hated it, but I loved them. I didn't want for her to know that I like her. Not even like, LOVE HER.

She pushed my bangs aside and kissed my forehead. Oh GOD, Why does she have to be so cute and nice? 'Good, now you can continue writing or- doing whatever you were doing before.' She smiled. She left to get the plate to the kitchen.

It felt weird being without her. It felt like , when she came in, that, the whole room was full of light and joy, but.. when she left, the only thing that remained, was darkness and suffering.

I went back to my stupid book and continued writing. I could barely focus on the book, all I could think about was Emma. I hated that I loved her. I am probably just confused. I let out a sigh and went to the bedroom, the only room I could rest in. I checked 3 times to be sure that I saved the document. I layed on my bed and slowly felt my eyes heavy. I fell asleep.

As I woke up, I wasn't in my bed anymore. I looked to my side and... Emma was there. I felt my cheeks slowly get warm. I stared at her for a few moments before she opened her eyes. She blushed a little. 'For how long?' She asked with a smirk, still blushing furiously. 'P-probably 2 minutes now... ' I said scared that she might do something to me. She just chuckled and kissed the top of my head. Our faces were so close.

My face warmed up a bit more. She hugged me tight. ' I am so lucky to have you as friend! I love you, Taeyoung!' she said in a soft voice, smiling. I was about to faint and give up of how embarrassed I was, but I told myself that this was my chance to finally confess my feelings. I wanted to kiss her, but, I feared her reaction... I leaned a little bit more in. She started blushing a little. 'T-Taeyoung?...' She whispered. I slowly came as close as I could to her. 'Sorry..' I whispered in her ear. She didn't even have enough time to respond until I pressed my lips onto hers. After a few seconds I pulled away. I thought I did such a mistake. 'I'M SORRY, I COULDN'T KEEP MYS-' She kissed me back. I felt so guilty, but happy that she accepted me.

'Your love matters too, my dear' she whispered. I blushed a little and she chuckled. 'So. Care to explain the heist?' She smirked. 'W-what heist?..' 'Well, I can proudly say, that you, my dear, stole a kiss from me. Care to explain the reason?' She was still smirking while saying this. I mumbled something that even I didn't understand. 'Speak louder.' Emma shouted. 'I-I.... I SEE YOU AS A REALLY GOOD FRIEND AND WISH TO REMAIN LIKE THIS FORVER, I'MJUST REALLY TOUCH STARVED AND CAN'TCONTROL IT SOMETIMES' I covered my mouth immediately. I was so embarrassed... My bangs fell on my face.

Emma pushed my bangs aside and removed my hands from my mouth. She kissed my forehead. 'It's ok, dear. You are my best friend and the only one I want to remain with. We will remain friends for eternity!' She said happily. I wish she would know the truth..