I dropped my hand, "I'll have dinner prepared after my shower."

I walked past her, headed into the bathroom, and shut the door behind me. I removed all of my clothes before stepping into the water, watching the droplets of blood on my chest go down the drain.

What a fool. To come into my home, enter my bedroom, and speak to my wife. I'm not sure if it's my anger or the water that's making me feel so hot. 

Romero needs to be taught a lesson. 

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

S I E N N A

Kingston is so vague sometimes. 

When I woke up, he wasn't beside me. All I had was a text from him that read, 'Had a couple of things to do, the chefs will make you breakfast whenever you are ready for it.'

I wanted to shower before eating since I usually don't eat the second I wake up anyway. I took a shower and used the blowdryer that Kingston bought me, and decided to straighten it after. I changed into a black dress, hoping that Milo would let me tag along to whatever he has planned today. He seems to be the closest thing to a friend I could have here. 

I headed down the stairs, hearing two men talking in the kitchen.

I rounded the corner to enter, seeing Milo and another man talking. This man had dark skin with brown hair and eyes, and the gun that was in his waistline just like Milo's told me that he was one of the guys that worked for Kingston.

"Morning Sienna," Milo said to me once he noticed me. 

I took a seat at the kitchen table, smiling at him, "Morning. Anything I can tag along with today?"

"Unfortunately I don't have anything planned. But the chefs prepared your breakfast, do you want me to go and get it?"

I nodded and I was left alone with the man whose name I didn't know. I smiled at him, "Hey, I'm Sienna."

"I'm Mac. Nice to meet the boss's wife," he replied while leaning back against the fridge. 

I let out a soft laugh at his words, the word 'wife' still seeming comical to me, which made him lower his eyebrows. Milo walked back into the kitchen, holding a plate of food.

He walked over and set it down in front of me, making me give him a 'Thank you.'

Milo asked Mac to come with him for a second, leaving me alone to eat my food.

I ate it while looking out in the backyard. I wonder if my parents miss me, or if they think about me. They haven't called me or texted me, but maybe they're just busy. Maybe they'll call me to apologize.

Or maybe they don't care, and would rather have the money. 

Kingston walked into the kitchen at the same moment that I finished my food. He looked at me and said while setting his keys down, "Good. You ate."

I nodded, walking over to the dishwasher and putting my plate in there. I walked to be standing across from him, and asked, "What did you go out to do?"

"Nothing important."

"I bet."

His eyebrows lowered, "What's that supposed to mean, Sienna?"

"You are pretty boring, after all."

"I'm boring?"

I nodded, making him take a step toward me. He looked down at me with a smirk, "Why don't I show you how fun I can be?"

Sociopath (Ash Trilogy #1) ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara