„How much for me to see you in this?" he asked with the biggest smirk on his face and held the piece of lingerie to his chest.

„Hmmm" you hummed to yourself and thought about his question. He already saw you half naked so it would be easy money for you.

„50.000 ¥!" you answered and turned around to look at him.

„I'd rather prefer you without anyways."

„Didn't your parents teach you about personal space and privacy?" you asked as he opened the next box.

„You have to get used to that." he stated and placed himself back on your bed.

„Anyways!" he clapped into his hand. „Make yourself presentable! You will meet the kids in 10 minutes!"

Confused you looked down on you to check what you are wearing.

„Do I not look presentable?"

He pouted and even pulled his blindfold down to scan you. Then he squinted his eyes together and tilted his head to the side.

„Hm! Yeah, okay I guess!" he commented and put his blindfold back.

You didn't know how to respond, if you should care about what he said and what not, so you stayed quiet.

„Nah! I'm just kidding!" he giggled. „You look great! As always."

Relieved, you exhaled and threw the shirt you had in your hand at him. „Idiot!"

„They are quiet excited to meet you!" he said and took his phone out of his pocket. „I will add you to our group chat!"

A few seconds later you felt your phone vibrate in the back of your jeans.

„Is there anything I need to know before I meet them?" you asked and took a look in the mirror.

„Hm!  Nah not really!" he answered. „Or wait, there's something. I have told you about Yuji Itadori, Right?! Well, since he has Sukuna inside him his body might sometimes do weird thing."

„Like?"

„A second mouth pops out on random places."

Confused, you turned around and look at Gojo with the biggest question mark above your head.

„What?" you asked with a shocked tone in your voice. You have expected a lot but not this.

„Yeah, it's quite funny sometimes." Gojo chuckled. „The second mouth belongs to Sukuna and he talks through it. I sometimes catch Yuji and him talking when they are alone."

„Okay! Good to know, I guess!"

„Yeah, Sukuna sometimes comments on the things we talk about, you better just ignore him."

You heard the bed squeak and a few seconds later Gojo appeared behind you in the mirror. He fixed his hair and then placed his arm on your shoulder, using you as a rest again.

„I have your uniform, by the way." he spoke. „I'll give it to you later."

Then he took his phone out again and positioned it as he wanted to take a photo.

And that was exactly what he did. You heard a quiet 'click' and he smiled. „Hm, nice!" he mumbled to himself and put his phone back into his pocket.

The arm on your shoulder now moved and slung around you to hug you tightly.

It was so confusing to you how comfortable he was around you even though you barely knew each other. From the beginning he behaved like you being best friends with him. It was overwhelming, it was a new experience for  you to have someone that is completely comfortable around you.

Someone who didn't try to put as much distance between them and you.

In fact it was the complete opposite. The heated sexual tension between you two was unnoticeable and over all he seemed to enjoy your presence.

But you didn't want to give him the pleasure.

He was attractive, he knew that. You didn't want to know how many girls he already had under his touch.

It's not like you judge him for that. You just didn't want to know how many innocent girls were dumb enough to fall for his manipulative behavior.

Working as a stripper has taught you a lot about men and their behavior to get a girl into their bed. Sweet, good manners, they will read every wish of your lips but when you say no, they can turn into monsters.

Saturo probably never got a no, thank you from someone but today this will be his first.

„Satoru." you started. „Just to make this clear. You do not have a single chance to make me fall for your manipulative behavior. I'm not interested and I do not want to get fucked by you. And if, it's the other way around. I gave you the privilege to sleep with me."

You said that with a blank expression on your face. Quietly, you tried to read his reaction but all you could see was this small smirk on his  face.

The pressure on your shoulder disappeared and his hand moved to your hips. His thumb  drew slight circled into your side and the air between you suddenly turned thick. Somehow it was hard for you to breathe.

His other hand went up to his blindfold and pulled it slightly down to reveal his piercing blue eyes.

You still thought they were kinda creepy and you swallowed.

He bent down to come near your face, so near that his cold breath tingled on your ear. A quiet chuckle and he whispered. "You give me the  privilege? Hm, you are so pathetic, baby."

Slowly, -even though you didn't want to- a heat started to form between your legs and you tried to keep yourself together.

His voice was so much lower than his usual and the way he called you baby made your heart skip a beat for a second. Again his scent wandered up your nose and you tried to not roll your eyes back just because of the way he smelled.

You hated him! You hated how attractive he was! You hated how he knew how to play with you and how he can push your buttons!

„Sooner or later, you will give in! And until that, I'll wait." he chuckled and put his blindfold up again.

With that he stepped away and opened the door of your room.

„And now come on! The little fuckers are waiting!"