Part 20: Adventure 3

Start from the beginning

Lavror said as he remembered the reports of the level civilization, magic and technology of the countries of this world.

That very surprised entire Imperial government and him because of the difference of civilization levels of different countries.

And it seems that this world also has various conflicts caused by economic, land and religious interests.

The differences and contradictions between technology and the magic...

Sieger: There are still many other superpowers in this world, Mr. Lavror and not just those three countries... Even though those countries are weaker than the current 3 superpowers, they can destroy your country easy...

Sieger said while emphasizing the word "Can destroy your country easy" which surprised Lavror a bit but he quickly maintained his cheerful and calm expression.

Lavror: Oh is that so? Can you tell me more?

Lavror asked excitedly but kept a happy face because he know that the information is small, but it will help Motherland to some extent.

Sieger: Of course if that you wish, sir Lavror...

Sieger said

(Timeskip by a chibi Littorio angry looking at the author have a challenging expression while holding Illustrious)

After a few minutes of talking, Lavror also learned some new information about different countries.

One of them was quite special and one of them was quite surprising to him.

Lavror: Oh can you tell me more about the gun called the "Mage musket"?

Lavror curiously asked because it seemed like something completely new to him.

Sieger: Oh you seem quite interested on our mage gun?

Sieger asked while looking at Lavror

Lavror: Yes that's right it's quite interesting

Lavror said happily while starting to flatter Sieger and his country making Sieger smile smugly and satisfied with it.

Sieger: Yes our country's gun is the best gun in the world with a range of 80-120 yards!

Sieger bragged about its stats while Lavror gasped in surprise as it seemed to outperform the hand weapons of the Napoleonic era

For example, the Model 1777 model has an effective range only 50-100 yards but that "Musket mage" can shoot up to 80-120 yards.

But while it certainly wasn't on par with the current hand-held weapons of the Imperial Russian Army it still demonstrated the potential of the magic.

The military and companies will certainly be interested in this.

Lavror: Incredible!

Lavror said in surprise and causing Sieger to smirk to that reaction.

Sieger: Yes yes our guns are the best in the world that can even compete with the firearms of 3 Superpower.

(A/N: *Laugh in Ak-107 and HK416*)

Lavror: Can you tell me how that gun works?

Lavror is currently not interested in how the gun is made, he is interested in the magic part of it.

Sieger: Sorry sir, it's a country secret so I can't tell...

Sieger said it made Lavror quieter about it

Lavror: Well that's quite unfortunate...

Lavror said mixed with his disappointment

Lavror mind: (Well that's quite disappointing...)