Chapter Thirty-Seven

Comenzar desde el principio

"Never!" I yelled as I had managed to have her step out of her pants and I ran out of the bathroom with them into the living room. I turned around and waited to see her appear from the corner. I waited and then heard her footsteps getting closer as my grip on her pants tightened.

But when she came into view, this bitch just got on another pair of pants.

"You can keep those by the way." She told me as she rolled her suitcase up next to her that had her backpack hanging on the handle for now. I could see her boarding pass and passport sticking out of a pocket and that's when I really lost it. Reality of my girlfriend leaving truly hit me and I dropped to the floor and curled up, crying violently. Rushed footsteps approached me and before y/n could even get a word out, I launched myself into her arms and she fell backwards onto the floor.

I cried and cried, not holding anything back. My whole body shook and y/n held me tighter than she ever has. I felt her own tears hit on my skin as we both were now a crying mess. She didn't try to move or push me off at all because she knew I needed just to be in her arms one last time before she had to go.

"I'm going to miss you so much." She whispered to me as she squeezed me a few times.

One. Two. Three times.

That got a teary smile out of me as I snuggled my head further into her body as her fingers raked through my hair.

"I'll miss you more." I told her as she scoffed,

"Not possible." I quickly tilted my head up and captured her soft lips in an emotional kiss. Tears were streaming down both our faces as I cupped both her cheeks, straddling her hips. Her hands were on my waist, under my shirt resting on my skin. We kissed as if it was our last. I could taste the salt from our tears as our lips moved in perfect harmony. Y/n is truly my other half and I don't want to imagine life without her. Yet here I am crying my eyes out because she has to leave in like 15 minutes.

Hankie finally decided to get up from his bed in the corner of the living room and come over to us. Alice dropped him off around 10pm last night and he was tired because he went to the dog park. But I felt him lick my arm and y/n giggled a little through the tears as he also licked her arm.

"I'll miss you too, Hank."

I tried to calm down a little to try and actually savor these last moments I'll have with her until I see her again in a month. I just listened to her heartbeat and she was doing better than me, so it was slower than mine. My heartbeat soon was in sync with hers as our bodies stayed tangled up together as one.

Knock knock knock

"NO, FUCK OFF SOMI!!! YOU'RE EARLY!!" I yelled as I heard a muffled laughter come from the other side of the door.

"It's my dipshit in leather armor." Y/n sighed as I chuckled at what she said; a spin-off from the knight in shining armor.

Somi was being an impatient bitch and knocked even more, making me annoyed. She then started to fuck around and do patterns and she tried to do some songs as well. I grumbled and got off of y/n and stormed over to the door, flinging it open and yanking her inside.

"Now sit down and shut your mouth because I'd still like to spend time with my girlfriend." I demanded her as she nodded her head quickly and just plopped down on the floor where she was standing; not even bothering to find a chair.

"Babe, you're scaring Somi shitless." Y/n said as she walked towards us. I rolled my eyes,

"She's fine, see." I said as I looked back down at her. Her face had fear written all over it and I realized I may have done a bit too much, "I'm sorry Somi."