"Oh! Salutations Logan Tanner Kundla!"

        He smiled back at me wearily. Putting his hands on his knees, he adjusted him back to the full expanse of his posture. He wasn't unattractive by any means. Had had to be about 6'0, with a slim figure, he had a a nice haircut that accompanied his jet black hair with glasses that fit the shape of his face well. Behind them were light green eyes, accompanied with dark eyebrows and a chiseled jawline. He had dark eyebrows.

   H-Hi Onika, I'm sorry about the minor interruption, but I wanted to acquire your contact enabling digits, and I also wanted to know if you'd like to join me for a date this Friday? I want to take you to Midtown Comics in time square!" 

       I heard everyone let out a dramatic gasp, and I smiled at him. There were mumbled and I few camera clicks in the crowd, I wonder if this will go on the school shade room! There was a frustrated grunt from the crowd and I looked to see the whore stomping back into the school building. Hm. I wonder that her problem is!

       Directing my attention back to Logan, I nodded my head, vigorously. I had never been asked on a date before. And he was offering to do something that I enjoyed. I couldn't help but feel special among the copious people that were now crowded around Dwayne's automobile. I heard the car honk, assuming he  was getting impatient, I hurriedly  gave Logan my answer.

      "Oh! Of course, Logan! I would love to accompany you on a date, how gentlemanly of you!" I embraced him in my short arms and we swayed form side to side before I was beckoned by Dwayne yelling out for me. He exchanged our contact enabling digits and he was on his way.

    Hopping into the car, I waved at Logan and the crowd began to disperse. Once I was gully's rate danielle and I turned to each other and we started to squeal. I've never squealed with another girl before, this is invigorating!

   "Oooh! Oni has a boyfriend!"

I wasn't sure if she was joking or not, but I had to correct her.

"Not a boyfriend, comrade! A simple date!"

      Danielle just scoffed and continued to do a happy dance in her seat next to me. She seems more happy than I am. I had to admit, even though I'm very happy about to the sudden turn of events, I felt a pang of sadness in my chest area.

       It just seemed as if I may be going on a date with the wrong person. Don't get me wrong, Logan is a seeet boy, and I know that I'd have a great time with him, but I've sent sure why I was doing this. I had never been on a date before, and I wasn't sure if I was ready.

It was alright though, I'm sure I could learn to like him, and Danielle could help me prepare.

_________
𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬
_________

Oh fuck no.

I was pissed. I was going outside to try to talk to Onika before she left for the day, only to find out
that White boy was trying to talk to MY woman.

Fuck what I did wrong, this was unacceptable. He asked her to some dumbass comic store and I knew she was going to say yes. I didn't even stick around for her answer.

I got my confirmation when I looked at the new post on the notifications page. I could feel my eyes burning and my fists balled up. She isn't leaving me, and she had mother thing coming if she thinks she's going to enjoy that date with him.