Chapter 33 - bye bye oli

Start from the beginning

"It's New Year's eve, we have to go out and do that public relationship crap." She sighs and applies a new layer of lipstick. "Right, right..."

I grab my current book from the shelf and continue reading it as Belle scurries around my room, doing random little things. "What are you reading?" She startles me out of my... trance, type thing. I mean whatever, I was reading smut. It's whatever.

"A book..." She smiles sarcastically and stands to the right of me. "Smart ass." I angle away from her so she can't see exactly what i'm reading. "Brushing up on your skills, Maxwell?" How did she-?

"Robinson, there's a reason I knew what you liked in that motel." Belle crosses her arms and scoffs. "Cocky much?" I smirk slightly but hide it, just so she thinks her assumption isn't actually correct. Belle is always right and its gotten to her head way too much.

"I prefer to call it confidence..." I reply and she ignores me. "You remember that day at the housewarming and we told Lily our sex was 'euphoric'." She nods skeptically. "Was that true? Like give me a verdict."

"Correction, you told Lily our sex was euphoric, not me. I'm not responsible for giving Lily false information on our sex life." Ah, she's lying. "Anyway... I have a present for you, before we go..."

"Oh really...?" I put down my book and sit on the bed so she's standing in between my legs, grabbing the little paper ring from my pocket and placing it on the palm of her hand.

"Since your last one broke... I figured you would need a new one. Plus I watched loads of tutorials so this one better not break-" She stops my rambling and kisses me lightly. "You watched a tutorial?" I looked down at my lap and muttered quietly. "Multiple."

Her pretty eyes light up as she slips the little paper ring on, alongside her moms silver wedding ring. "You kept her ring?" She nods and twirls it round her fingers, admiring it in silence.

"Anyways... I will not be taking this off tonight, unless there is something that requires... taking this off." I tilt my head a little and sit her on my lap as she loops her arms around my neck.

"Robinson, if anything's coming off tonight, I can assure you it's not gonna be just that ring." She looks everywhere but my eyes and then meets them when the realization sets in. "Keep it in your pants Maxwell." I chuckle quietly to myself as she claps my forehead and stands up. "So horny for me all the time." She's not wrong...

"Problem?" I questioned and she shakes her head, leaning down to the ground to pick up Karen, giving me a nice view of Belles ass. It's hot, don't get me wrong, but not as nice as her tits. "No, just contain yourself until later and you can fuck me raw then, sound good?"

And... now i'm turned on. "You can't keep doing that, saying those things and then expecting me not to do said things, right now." She laughs to herself and puts Karen down on my bed. "You've just gotten so blunt lately, where did that appear from?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Maybe Lily rubbed off on me with her whole no filter thing, like when she asked us about previously mentioned sex life... or maybe it's because my mom dying gave me character." I choke a little when she mentions her dead mother, partly because it's so random. But I like this new side to her, the side that doesn't take crap from people. And after everything, she deserves to have this confidence.

"I'm gonna very swiftly forget you just said that." The corners of her lips tip up and she straps up her high heels. Red and strappy is the only way I know how to describe them. "Y'know what I noticed...?" I say quietly as I lean down and help her strap up the left heel. "You don't count to three anymore..." She flinches and takes a step backwards before I can finish the hell.