"You're a strong, self-reliant woman. Why should you let this ruin your life after all you've been through?" I smiled as I tucked a hair strand behind my ears.

"This can't be any worse than being separated from my biological parents," I sigh, my breath backing up. "Stop being stupid."

"You'll be fine, Luna," I say with a smile.

I can show these people hell.

"I mean, I'm a Perez, right?"

I wiped my tears away as the silence reverberated throughout the room after I had my small moment.

I get out of the room, thirsty for some water. I went walking towards the kitchen. This house was large, and it had a startling amount of color.

The kitchen was decorated in a pastel pink and gold color scheme. You wouldn't believe it belonged to a terrifyingly wealthy man if you saw it. It also seemed delicate and rich if such a thing existed.

Vintage designs, soft pink pillows, and white walls, I was entirely smitten by his kitchen. I liked the subtle touches and designs.

I opened the fridge, grabbing myself a glass of water. I have no idea what's wrong with me. I'm not sure why I'm always locked inside my head. In such a toxic environment.

As I proceeded towards his living room, I noticed a bookcase filled with vinyl records. There is a lot of vinyl.

I walk towards it, standing in front of it, letting my hand run through them, reading the names. At the very least, I'll marry someone who enjoys music.

When Jeni finds out that I'm marrying a stranger, how will she react? She'll probably be annoyed that I'm giving my life away like this. she won't be happy. I'm not sure I can trust her with the truth.

I smiled to myself as I chose my favorite.

Arctic monkeys - the worst nightmare.

When I first heard their music, It was 505. I was in the car with my fathers on the way to get McDonald's because I was having boy problems.

There are many memories of my fathers attempting to cheer me up by buying me food and singing loudly. I hummed to the music while laying on my couch and looking up at the ceiling; my hair wrapped back into a ponytail with a few strings hanging forward.

This is it. This is the feeling I've been seeking. As the songs progressed and the band sang flawlessly, I felt at ease.

I'd go to one of those shows in a heartbeat if I could. They always seem to bring out the best in me, they're my comfort people, and no matter how stupid I sound when I listen to them, I feel comfortable.

I'm not sure if it's because of a childhood memory or simply because I enjoy their music.

" Stop and wait a sec. When you look at me like that, my darlin', what did you expect? I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked" I hum to myself

When the front door slams shut, I leap into my seat and sit up quickly."Who the hell told you you could play my crap?" We are taking a step towards the record player and removing it.

I frown and cross my arms over my chest. " I'm sorry, it's just that it felt lonely in here," I whispered to myself as I stared at Harry, his eyes bloodshot crimson and his pupils dilated to the point where no green could be seen. There are only dark black eyes.

I greedily swallowed, glancing away from his stern stare, which made me feel weak. "Were you able to get my things?"

I can feel him staring at me, prompting me to return my gaze to him. He looks down at me, heavily breathing. "Don't you think you've asked for too much?" He laughs as he approaches her.

I immediately stood up and walked away. " what are you talking about? You said you'd go get some clothes for me... my stuff-"

"Jesus, Luna, do you ever stop talking?" Looking up at him, I frown. "You do nothing except whine and complain like a fucking bitch. Can't you just shut up for a second? I'm suffering from a headache, and you're not making it any better."

His words shocked me, and I looked up at him, furrowing my eyebrow, anger in my body" harry, are you okay? What the hell is wrong with you?" I lean in and take a few deep breaths. I could tell he was upset because it was evident, so I tried to remain calm because two people arguing is never fun.

"Of course I am!" Harry chuckles. "I mean, why wouldn't I be? nothing has gotten into me; I don't want to come home and hear you whine all the fucking time."

" Okay... I'm sorry! Jesus- can we get my stuff together? I'll need some clothing and my phone. If I don't respond to my friends, they might call the cops."

"Listen to me, Luna, I came here to have a fucking peaceful moment, and hearing you talk about your fucking friends is the very last thing I need. I don't give a damn if they call the cops."

"What the hell is wrong with you? You haven't been here all day and are now venting your frustration on me."

Harry reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet before tossing a card onto the table. "Go crazy and order a new wardrobe and phone for yourself. I'm going to stay in my fucking office for the rest of the night; don't disturb me; I'm fucking weary of you and your fucking nonsense."

"Oh," I murmured, nodding. "OK, I won't... but how am I supposed to order items without a phone or a computer?"

"God," He puts his palm on his head and shakes it. "Come with me."

I grabbed the card from the table quietly, following him till we were in front of a door on the first floor. Harry walks up to the door and pushes it open.

In the middle of the room, there was a little desk with a computer. " this is my backup office. Don't touch anything you shouldn't."

He exits the room without saying anything else, leaving me alone. Harry has no idea what he just did when he handed me his card.

I'm about to make him regret what he's just done.

I'm not one to waste other people's money, but Harry is filthy rich and a jerk. I know it won't damage his bank account, but I'm hoping he'll be irritated by the amount of shit I'm about to order.

This will be entertaining.

Shopping spree all the way.

-

Hi