And she was putting on a real show that she wasn’t ‘putting on a show’, when I noticed her breathing became harder as the kiss got hotter. She acted like she hadn’t a clue how to breathe under a lip-lock, a rather ridiculous move since she taught me practically everything I knew. But again, like the sucker I’d been since I’d been on top of her, I fell for it helplessly.

I was enjoying her occasional gasps for breath until she for the first time tonight started to squirm under me. After a while when she seemed to become really unable to take it anymore, I obliged. As the kiss was broken, she softly took a satisfied breath, followed by a sigh and I almost let out a moan as I felt that. I felt her already weak hands fall limp, her head hang back and she obviously settled down underneath me. The girl was now officially off the planet.

Now came the moment to decide: ‘do I go further?’ or ‘do I stop here, … and regret it for who knows how long?’ I asked myself. And of course faster done than thought, my hands quickly found the buttons on her blouse as I trailed kisses along her smooth jaw line. I leaned into the crook of her neck and gave an initial light kiss on her weak spot , after which I started working magic on it. But it didn’t do much to earn from her more than the occasional low gasps and moans I’d been getting. To be honest, I was a little pissed at this for not having the effect I wanted on her. And as if on cue, the last button snapped open. Good thing she had on a push-buttoned. I’d have ripped it off, anyway.

My hands quickly found and grasped the twin mounds of that tender flesh of hers from which point her moans became more audible. I took my time peppering kisses down her throat and to her clavicle. Her bra still covered a good two thirds of her breasts, for now. On pure instinct, my legs found their rightful place between hers and I leaned in, bending my knees, parting her thighs wide apart raised along with mine in the process.

 My left hand gave way for my lips and worked its way down, grazing over her soft and smooth midriff. She mustn’t have been working out lately since I couldn’t feel her sensuously hardened abs on her stomach. I reveled in this new touch for a while as my lips worked on her breasts.

I was suckling with passion on the exposed parts of her breasts, taking turn with my other free hand but after feeling I’d left enough marks on her, I lusted for more. Which signaled my hand massaging her other unoccupied breast to tear her bra off. She was moaning with a passion now, the voices doing nothing other than turning me on more, if that was still possible. Aided and abetted by the strength the beast that was awoken granted me, I managed to get her bra off with one hand in one swift motion, while the other hand was busy groping the hell out of her bum. Actually I just moved the cups down below the sag of her breasts and I took care of one of the hardened nipples by taking it into my mouth, a feat which earned a whimper from her, while my free hand caressed the other one, nibbling it with my fingers.

She whispered a name between gasps and moans: something resembling Kin or something. It surely wasn’t Kun. No one called me by that name beside Grandpa and my parents. But I was just too horny to stop and give it a thought.

After having had enough goosing for the night, my free hand made for the main course. Slowly tracing the designs, I finally reached the crotch of her jeans. I cupped the spot with my hand, getting ready to … Jeans? That wasn’t what she had on earlier. She was wearing a slink black skirt when I saw her leave the house. But of course my hands never missed a beat while my mind did its processing. And it processed all right. She changed! She changed into the jeans before coming back into the house, which I wouldn’t have even noticed if I hadn’t come down to turn the kitchen lights out and chanced a glance into the hallway. Why did she want to come here into the guest bedroom after sneaking back in?

I didn’t even notice how I downed the zipper and how my hand shoved in. But a touch on the mound of her sex sent a shiver up my spine which was enough to throw any reservations to the wind. I was beside myself. She was hot down there: like steaming hot! I reveled in the incredible warmth seeping through the material of her panties and couldn’t help but let out a moan so erotic that I almost said ‘Oh, Maggie. How could u be so …?’