His favorite workout/exercise

So the yoga session is filled with Yukiya's grunting, Yukina's instructions, and the often confuses mother.

The Yoga goes for an hour and half after that, Yukina take a shower at the hospital bathroom then immediately go on a date with her boyfriend.

"Ok! I'm going now!" Yukina said as she happily get out of the room, very ready for her date with her boyfriend.

As for Yuki, he taking care of his mother throughout the day.

"Yuki-chan is really happy isn't she? But... Where is she going again?" Yukiya's mother said as she started getting confused.

"She's going to go on a date with her boyfriend, mom" Yuki said, explaining.

"Ohh i see! Then are you going to be with me today, mister?? " She asked to Yukiya, clearly forget her own son.

"It's me, Yukiya mom... " He said, trying to make his mother remember.

It's going to be another long day for Yukiya...

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

It's without a doubt that Mamoru is a muscle head, he have refined body and abs from all the daily training with his team plus Mamoru also exercise pretty often outside the training and tournament.

His father is a gym trainer so Mamoru had the privilege of coming to his work place and use the equipment without needing a membership card, the owner and employee know him and his father well.

Mamoru doesn't aim to had big muscle because it actually can weight him down when play football so he usually workout with agility and endurance.

Aside from the gym, he also do exercise by running in the morning and afternoon and he does that without music and anything, since he enjoy sport he like the feeling of blood pumping through as his body get warm.

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)

Ruka is a lazy bum, there's no word can deny that, that doesn't mean he do nothing and just eat all day, his job both as Vet and 'Blessed Child' demand him to be in fit condition almost everyday except the day he had a date with you, he do some pretty heavy workout for an hour but of course, he do it in his room because he's too lazy to go to a gym or something.

Like today, he doing his workout like always, watch by the fox spirits, Akira-sama's servants. They make sure that Ruka actually stay fit in case their master need him.

"It's already an hour right?" He asked.

The fox spirit quickly shake it's head and 5 minutes later Ruka asked again "It's already an hour right?" And the fox spirit shake their head again.

That goes until an hour mark hit and the fox spirit finally let him go and Ruka will take a 2 hour nap as soon as his head hit his bed.

Himedere (Minami Kei)

Minami Kei is an attention seeker, so muscle is one thing he had to have but he doesn't like bulging muscle, he thought someone with muscle too big is weird so he aim for some muscle definition but keep his slim posture.

And just as that, you can't tell he had muscle unless he flex it, his slim and compact body show perfectly trained muscle which you can feel when you link arm with him, one of your privilege as his girlfriend.

Some and even you had asked why he prefers slim posture over muscle and he simply said "Because I'm perfect, muscle or not, perfect is the only word to describe me"

Yup.... Sometimes you wonder why you date him.

He did his exercise routine at the private gym at his house which practically only Kei who use it with Hide as his instructor.

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)

Naoto's is very bodily active that it's actually fill his exercise need from going to one location to another, patrols, and 2 times a months him and his coworkers will do some training in self defense to make sure that everyone doesn't get rusty.

And because Naoto is member of a special unit, it's not rare that he had to be able to apprehend or confront more than 1 people at a time, so you can say that he hand more muscle to take care of more than 2-3 people.

But unfortunately for Nao, his body not the type that show muscle especially under rather baggy clothes he usually comfortable with, so unless he use body tight clothes or naked you can't tell that he actually very fit and this actually become a complexity for Nao.

He doesn't like using clothes that stick too much to his body especially when he sweat a lot but baggy clothes makes him look skinny.

As for you, you had seen his body bare a few times and you can say, it's an eye candy.

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)

You doesn't doubt that Renji is indeed very strong and had very fit body especially his habit during high school is walking anywhere he want, he hate using vehicle so when he was in high school he can walk 10-15 km in a day, normally visiting the turf.

As for now he works more with computers, mostly hacking to get information, so he not do much exercise after become the head but still keep himself fit with 1 hour heavy workout, sometimes he want to roam the town again, he miss times where no one really need him and he can go anywhere but fortunately that feeling can easily obtain when he with you.

Peaceful and relaxing, with you just in the same room with him Renji get that and even Renji doesn't understand why is that happen, but because of that everytime he want to relax he choose to hang out with you.

Also, because of the said activities, most of Renji's muscle is located on his lower body than upper one, like his calf and thighs but that doesn't mean that he doesn't had muscle on his upper body, his body, is still very much pleasing in the eye.