Ch. 21

3rd pov

"so... This is my library, Wilbur showed it to me yesterday" (y/n) said as she held law's hand while walking down the hallway until they stopped when they reached two big doors.

"this looks eerie, then again... Castles are meant to be like this" law joked making her laugh.

(y/n) giggled before pushing the doors open.

She sighed in content while law had his mouth agape.

Bigger than he imagined for a ten year old.

Five or so floors full of shelves with books, some ancient, some new.

There were tables on the floor they are in and as he walked over to the railing and looked down, there were 2 more floors underneath them!

"how is this gifted to a ten year old?!" law exclaimed as (y/n) shushed

"shh.... My darling, we're in a library" (y/n) winked as law hummed.

"how though?"

"my parents renovate this place until it looked like what it is now..." (y/n) hummed

"every birthday?"

"very twice birthday" (y/n) emphasized.

"and here's the best part" (y/n) hummed as she pulled law to a door and opened it to see an office.

A big office I might add.

"you like it here, don't you?" (y/n) asked as she leaned back against the desk.

"yeah... Bigger than I anticipated but, at least I expected it to be big" (y/n) giggled at law's remark.

"really?" she answered with a small giggle "that's kinda nice, honestly" she said

Law smiled and leaned over her, placed both his hands on either sides of her on the desk, trapping (y/n) in his arms.

"you're so beautiful" law hummed before leaning down to her and kissed her fully

"you always tell me that" she chuckled.

"really? Well, I love you so much." law mumbled "I won't let anyone take you away from me" he said.

"case of possession? Or obsession?" (y/n) joked

"I'm serious. I will never let anyone take you away from me. If anyone ever tried... I would've killed them on the spot" he whispered as (y/n) hums.

"calm down law... No one will take me away from you... I will always be yours" (y/n) said as she kissed him deeply to reassure him.

She knew he had... Issues... But, it didn't stop him from refusing to love someone... He could've refused but he gave in in which he was glad for.

"come on... I've got some medical books, want to see them?" (y/n) asked as law placed his head on her neck

"hmm... Maybe later, I'm still savoring this moment of ours" law smiled as (y/n) nodded

"just tell me when you're ready" (y/n) hummed.

"I'm glad you're my girlfriend... I'm so happy to be with you" law smiled even more making (y/n) chuckle softly as she pulled him closer.

"I'm glad that you're happy... Im glad you're very happy" she mumbled

Law mumbled some incoherent words before humming

"I love you so much..." law hummed

"I love you too... Ten times as much as you do" (y/n) laughs softly

Law pulled her closer...

Oh how much law would do for her. She just didn't know it but he already finished off ten pirate captains, ones that tried to get in between her legs.

How much she's in a shark tank now...