Ch. 8

3rd pov

"is (y/n)-San that scary as a child?" shachi asked

"yes, yes she is... Oh, here's my favorite" skeppy said as she opened another.

...

"you're studying yet another course (y/n)?!" skeppy exclaimed as (y/n) boredly looked at him from behind her book.

"yes. And there's nothing you can do about it... Sgeppy..." (y/n) teased as she resumed reading

"oh (y/n)!!!" someone with a deeper voice yelled.

And appeared behind her on the couch.

He had red eyes, messy yet charming dark brown hair, was wearing a faded yellow sweater.

"what the fuck do you want Wilbur?" (y/n) groaned.

"language." bbh said.

"(y/n).... Let's go already...." Wilbur groaned as (y/n) grumbled incoherent curses.

"no." (y/n) said as she continued reading

"just this once?" Wilbur said as he jumped over the couch and landed beside (y/n).

"no."

"pretty please?"

"the appearance of 'pretty please' will still be a 'no'. So, no." (y/n) said as she kept reading...

"ple-" before Wilbur could even continue the word 'please', (y/n) punched him straight in the face and sent him flying across the room.

"no!" (y/n) yelled after him and sat back, reading.

"(y/n)." techno's head popped out from the back of the couch.

The dismay in her face was scary to say the least.

"you too? Really? For fucks sake." (y/n) groaned as she stood up and leaned over the couch with one knee on it.

"yeah... Please come with us? I really want you to" techno mumbled.

"no, techno blade. I am busy," (y/n) sat back down on the couch but now laying in it, occupying all the seats.

"busy what?" techno asked as he now stood up.

"busy sleeping." (y/n) groaned as she covered her face with the open book.

"get up lazy ass" techno said as he lifted the book off only to be kicked in the face

"I said I'm busy dumbass... I have an opening test tomorrow" (y/n) said as she placed the book back on her face.

"you entered yet another course?!" techno questioned

(y/n) used her elbows to prop her up

"I'm always better than you, brother techno, just so you know." (y/n) laid back down.

"hmph! How boastful." techno crossed his arms

"I'm still alive!" Wilbur said as he stumbled on the couch and laid in it.

His head resting on (y/n)'s stomach as she kicked him off the couched

"leave me. The fuck. ALONE!" (y/n) grabbed Wilbur by the collar and threw him to techno as a loud 'thud' was heard when the two stumbled and fell on the floor

"leave me alone! I have a test tomorrow! Shoo. Get out of my library! Out!" (y/n) yelled

"no! Fuck your test! You don't even need to study!" Wilbur yelled back as soon as he got up.

"I don't study because I'm resting from my last course!!"

"jokes on you I'm dragging you out of here!" Wilbur yelled

"jokes on you, I'm the one dragging you out!" (y/n) yelled as the two just dragged each other off.

(y/n) won. Fortunately.

"hah! And don't come back!" (y/n) slammed the door on wilbur's face.

She scoffed and turned only to see techno grinning like an insane person

"techno... Don't..." (y/n) whispered

"hehe hehe he!" techno laughed like a little gremlin.

"techno!!" (y/n) yelled as a loud thud was heard, skeppy and bbh got up from the couch and saw (y/n) thrown against Wilbur on the floor

"nya! AHAHHAHAAH!! I WON BITCH!! HAHAHAAHAHAHHA! THE ALMIGHTY TECHNOBLADE! COULDN'T BE ME!" technoblade yelled out of adoration to himself.

"what a crazy batch of siblings" skeppy sighed.

"couldn't agree more..." bbh sighed.

....

They just stared as bbh and skeppy laughed.

"the way techno just yeets her out of the door and slam against Wilbur was fucking tense!" skeppy laughed

"they just throw her like that?"

"oh please. Every day if the week, there's always a window broken." bbh says.

"why would that be?" law asked

"(y/n)'s brothers love jumping out of windows, usually (y/n) being dragged along against her will" skeppy shrugged

"that's a weird thing..."

"very weird, here's yet another scene" skeppy said as clicked something.

...

"(y/n)! (y/n)! (y/n)!" someone called

(y/n) turned to the person who called her,

"hmm? What?" (y/n) asked

"how do you feel about your oldest brother being gay?"

"I don't care. As long as he stays the way he is and is very happy with his significant other, to be quite frank that question sounded homophobic" (y/n) said

"no.. I just don't know what type of person you are... And... What's your sexuality?"

"hmm...? Oh... That... I'm bisexual, why?"

"so... You and Niki can be a thing... Eh?"

"no... Minx would be mad at me if I even hug Niki" (y/n) grumbled

"so... Is That you jealous"

"why are you asking me? You should ask yourself, honey~" (y/n) grinned as the person stammered and blushed deeply.

"w-what?! No I'm not!"

"oh really? Prove. It." (y/n) grinned again.

"attack!!" Wilbur yelled as pellet bullets (the toy one) was fired at (y/n).

"ahhh! Fuck!" (y/n) ran to the opposite direction with Wilbur chasing her.

Only to come back the opposite way because (y/n) now had the upper hand.

"die mother fucker!!" (y/n) yelled as she threw the gun at Wilbur making him fall forward.

"yeeeeeessss!! I won bitch!! Fuck you!!" (y/n) cheered.

"you're lucky asshole!" Wilbur yelled as the two started to beat the shit out of each other.

Despite (y/n) being a girl.

"what the fuck is going on?!" Phil yelled out of anger.

"there. They're fighting again." techno said.

"he/she started it" the two pointed at each other.

"I expected more from you two... You should've used your weapon. A fight is not a proper one without defense." Phil handed them their weapons.

"carry on now" Phil walked away.

(y/n) and Wilbur looked at each other before going at it.... But now with blood splattered everywhere.

"huh... Oh well, I sleep" techno just fell back and laid on the floor as he slept then.

...

"that's normal?!"

"yep. They always do that... (y/n) probably has lots of scars because of these things..." skeppy huffed

"no I don't."