Ch. 10

3rd pov

"hey guys, I brought good old sappy nappy if you don't mind" (y/n) said as her and sapnap arrived at their table.

"hey dad, skeppy"

"hello sapnap"

"hello sappy" bbh cutely said.

Sapnap has black hair and black eyes with a white tie around his head and was wearing a white oversized shirt on top of a black long sleeved shirt.

The white shirt he wore had a fire symbol in front of it and his name on capital letters at the back.

"ooh! Some people are joining us as well! I'm sapnap, thanks for inviting me!" sapnap said as he introduced himself.

"what's your business in his house, (y/n)?" bbh asked.

"I forcefully retrieved three of my books, one of them was slightly burned and I threatened to cut his hand off in the process" (y/n) turned to sapnap with a very scary glare and smile.

Skeppy laughed as bbh gasped

"that's mean (y/n)! You do not threaten my son!" bbh said.

"yeah... Dad... I know..." sapnap sighed

"hehe... Daddy's boy~" (y/n) teased as she sipped some water.

"hey!" sapnap blushed deeply, "well-- at least I'm not a.... A... Mother's... Girl? Are you even a mommy's girl or a daddy's girl?"

"depends... If you're insulting my father you'd say mommy's girl, if you're insulting my mother you'd say daddy's girl. And besides, I don't really care" (y/n) hums.

"does your parents hate each other...?"

"no, no they don't... They just like playing dominant and submissive anywhere... Tommy and Wilbur are mommy's boys, techno and tubbo are daddy's boys. I'm the middle child so... I don't know" (y/n) shrugged.

"right... I forgot, but please don't call me a daddy's boy for crying out loud?"

"why? You don't like it?" bbh asked

"no, no, i like it it's just... Embarrassing because... You know... You're immortal and I'm wait a minute... I'm immortal as well, aren't I?" sapnap questioned.

"yes. You are... I found you swimming in a pool of lava in hell... So technically, yes... You are immortal"

"oh... Okay... Oh well..." sapnap shrugged

"excuse me, your food is here" the waiter said as he handed them their food.

"I ordered your favorite food and dessert as well (y/n)!" bbh said.

"awh... Thank you...!" (y/n) said.

"I remember you talking big about this place... Now I know why" (y/n) directed to bbh as he laughed.

"yup! Hmm... Now that you mention it... I talked big?" bbh asked

(y/n) and sapnap looked at each other then at bbh before nervously laughing.

"that's a.... Uh.... Just kidding" they mumbled.

"hmm...." bbh hummed rhen shrugged.

"it's best not to question his likes from dislikes" sapnap grumbled.

"agreed" (y/n) whispered.

"I sense cousin like aura in these two..." penguin said a skeppy nodded

"yup. They are cousins... Bbh is actually siblings with her mother so that makes them you know... Cousins"

"I didn't know that" ikkaku sighed as sapnap and (y/n) just talked

Sapnap talked about arson and (y/n) just agreeing.

"you know, I saw a marine base at the foot of the mountain and-"

"boom?" (y/n) asked

"yeah... Kaboom" sapnap whispered then outside, there was a loud 'BOOM' sound.

"on que eh?" (y/n) asked.

"yup. That's awesome... What timer did you set it on?" sapnap asked

"about... 6 minutes, I started it as soon as we entered this place."

"hmm... Good thing not as we left that place" sapnap said

"you guys did what?!"

"pssh... Just joking... It's probably just some fire I presume"

"yeah. Almost every arson is  committed by, none other than, you, (y/n)" skeppy flat out said

"uh.... No? First, you have no proof that I did that, and second, after I did do that, I helped put it out" (y/n) huffed

"one, you just admitted it, two you have a point, and three, you did not put it out, you put out the whole building before the fire died." sapnap said

"yeah, the fire died. But the building didn't survive."

"what logic is that...?" skeppy and everyone questioned.

"it's arsonists' logic." sapnap and (y/n) said in unison.

"jinx! Jinx! Jinx again!" the two broke.

"they are indeed cousins..." law sighed.

Bbh laughed as the two argued who said jinx first.

"I am used to this and I won't even complain now" bbh hummed.

Later...

"by sappy nappy!" (y/n) waved as sapnap waved again.

"bye (c/nn = cute nickname)!!" sapnap yelled back.

"bye! I hope you burn!"

"I'm already burning hot baby!"

"where?! I think I'm blind because I don't see it!" (y/n) laughed as sapnap gasped

"how dare you?!"

"bye! Maybe buy a megaphone next time!" (y/n) yelled as she waved finally at sapnap while skeppy and bbh drag him back to their house.

"did you really burn that base?" law asked making (y/n) freeze, she forgot that they were there

"uh... If I said no would you believe me?" (y/n) asked

"no"

"then no the- whaaaa? Why not?" (y/n) asked but was just exaggerated

"because I don't. You flat out lied to your... Uncle? Is he like-your uncle or something?" law asked

"he's my uncle but I call him bad, or bad boy halo, he didn't mind as long as you respect him" (y/n) shrugged.

"I see... Don't change the subject"

"I'm not... You're the one who asked if he's my uncle or not"

"i-... Good point" law hummed.

(y/n) just shrugged again

"anyhow... Why would I believe you when you flat out lied to your uncle?"

"I didn't lie to him, I thought he'd knew because he just said 'oh, okay...' I never expected him to know about it" (y/n) huffed.

"then why-"

"heh?! My wallet! Wher- oh... Oh....! Sapnap you filthy bastard!" (y/n) grunted.

"he took it?"

"nah.. He took the fake one... I have his" (y/n) lifted up his purse, "normally, i don't carry wallets, but I guess I'm lucky if he forgets about it, right?"

"(y/n). Give me back my wallet" sapnap said beside her. It did nothing to scare her but it did scare the others.

"oh fuck off man."

"that's mine"

"give me back what's mine first" (y/n) hums

"then let's trade"

"okay, it's a trade."