Ch. 7

3rd pov

The five of them climbed up a mountain and saw a beautiful view on top of it, whilst Serbia kept complaining and tried to convince law to carry her.

"if you don't shut up, I'm throwing you down this mountain." law threatened making Serbia pale and stutter out a 'yes... Sir' weakly.

Law scoffed before turning away from her.

"sheesh... Captain is more than annoyed." ikkaku whispered as shachu and penguin nodded.

Bepo hummed, "captain... Look... A person... Over there... I'm sorry" he said.

"yeah... You're right" law mumbled as they approach the figure cautiously.

Shachu, unfortunately, snapped a branch causing it to make a loud noise making the person sigh and turn

"are you seriously trying to sneak up on me? I can hear you from the bottom of the mountain. Are you guys really that noisy?" a guy.

He turned to them before scoffing.

"skeppy! Don't be so mean!" someone yelled

"I'm really sorry for my skeppy" the person apologized.

He had pure white eyes, night black skin, black hair, red and black clothing, he had horns and a tail.

(the guy was tall)

"I'm bad boy halo, call me bbh... I'm really really sorry for skeppy... He's kind I swear, he's just... Having his puberty stage." he said

"puberty?! I'm 25!!" the guy yelled.

He had black hair, dark skin, bright sky blue goodie that had his hood up, blue eyes as well.

"sheesh... Then don't be so mean" bbh scoffed.

"hmph! Bastard"

"oh my gosh! Language!" bbh yelled

"I reckon... You know (y/n)-ya?" law asked as a joke.

As a joke

"oh? Her? Yep. She's a friend of mine"

"I knew it!" shachi and penguin yelled, "sorry..."

"what are you.... Exactly?" law asked.

"huh? I'm a demon, oh... Let me turn to my human form so that you won't look weird to me" bbh giggled as he shifted to a much more human look.

Bright black eyes and even skin tone with glasses, same clothes though...

"oh... You're a demon? You belong to hell then." Serbia flat out said as bbh gasped

"what?! How dare you say that to my muffin?! You little-" skeppy said and was about to hurt Serbia when bbh stopped him

"that is so inconsiderate Serbia. Didn't know your manners are like that" ikkaku crossed her arms

"what? He's gay"

"so?! Like you're a perfect beauty queen! You old dumb hag!" skeppy yelled.

"skeppy!"

"bbh. Cover your ears. Your innocent ears..." skeppy said as bbh just complied

By how bbh can just see, skeppy is cussing Serbia out. Chewing her out because of being inconsiderate.

If that doesn't teach her, what will?

After calming himself down, Serbia was close to tears. Very close. Actually cried in the middle.

That's how protective skeppy is with his muffin.

"okay now bbh... Hehe" skeppy reverted back to his happy feat before hugging him.

"thank you sgeppy..." bbh mumbled.

"you really should have controlled your mouth. You sounded homophobic." law rolled his eyes coldly

Serbia stayed silent. I mean, who wouldn't? After getting chewed out for something 'small' in her opinion, would be silent.

Oh, bbh is very sensitive about being to hell. He never deserved to go to hell, he's an innocent soul. Being called a hell demon would obviously hit him hard

"why don't you open a memory portal and remember happy times, happy times bbh" skeppy offered as bbh nodded

"yeah... That'll make me feel better... I think"

"oh right... Haha, most of your happy memories are just the others cursing..." skeppy laughed.

"I'll find something... Memorable with no language" bbh scoffed.

He snapped his fingers and a huge dome enveloped them,

(like law's room but instead dark/navy blue with stars and constellation floating around)

"wow... What's this?" shachi asked and touched a constellation as it shone and opened something, "ahh! What did I do?!" he exclaimed when a memory popped out of the constellation.

"they say constellations represents memories... From that sense, you know what I mean... Wait... Ooohh... I remember this" bbh hummed

"the first day we both met little (y/n) and her brothers... Heh, that's a nice memory" skeppy hummed.

"play it..." bbh said as he touched it.

...

"did you see the new comic series skeppy?" little bbh asked as he wore a red jacket and was walking with little bbh.

(they were about the same age as (y/n) at this point, around five)

"calm down (y/n), we're going there shush shush shush...." Phil said as a small (y/n) pulled Phil by the hand like a kid dragging its parents to the toy store.

"faster father." her voice, despite still being childish, was monotone, serious, dead, and so unlike the (y/n) in the present.

"why?" Phil asked

"those books may be sold out. I heard they were fast selling because the story was catchy. Faster." (y/n) pulled harder.

"father-San!" someone yelled behind them

Two twin boys yelled as they caught up to the two.

Very identical to each other, but the clothing is different.

One wore a pastel pink hoodie and one wore a yellow sweater.

"oh, you're here boys... Please tell your sister to calm down... I already made a deal with the librarian to reserve you those specific manufacturer's books so please do calm down..." Phil explained as (y/n) glared at Phil with her dead (e/c =eye color) eyes.

"I said faster." (y/n) simply said giving everyone a shiver.

"okay.. Okay, techno, Wil, catch up can you? Sorry..." Phil said as the two nodded.

Later...

"satisfied now?" Phil chuckled as they walked out of the book store.

"yes."

"keen as ever" Phil rolled his eyes.

"dadza!" bbh and skeppy yelled as they ran over to Phil.

"huh? Oh, you two... How are you two doing? I hope you're doing fine, how are your parents?" Phil asked

"mom-Chan said to thank you for the medicine you gave me" skeppy said

"mum said to thank you for the medicine for dad" bbh answered

"look at this poseys, cute little children!" the kid with yellow sweater said as he pinched bbh's cheeks cutely.

"hey!!" bbh yelled

"Wil... Let go of bbh"

"sorry" the kid giggled.

"father. I am hungry." (y/n) said

"hmm? Let's go eat then, join us, you two..." (y/n) just looked at them, dead in the eye.

"y-yeah.. Okay"