Ch. 19

3rd pov

"for the first time in ever, I like that idea" (y/n) hummed softly.

"see? And by then, the guitar will be fixed" Wilbur hums

"you can squeeze that in? Through your busy schedule?" (y/n) laughed

"of course I can, just for my sister of course... And besides, you're my only sister... There's a slot in my inventory for my sister" Wilbur said proudly

"thanks man... Anyhow... Nice island you made" (y/n) said as Wilbur laughed proudly.

"yep. Took me... 10 months, give or take" he shrugs

"this big of an island? Ten months?"

"yeah... I made this island, and switch roles every now and then" Wilbur shrugged

"let's go! Quick! Tommy and tubbo are at snowchester, they'll be back next week for their birthday but, a lot of things are still needed to be done" Wilbur sighed as he clapped his hands and the scenery around them just changed and they were in front of a very big castle, complete with the turrets, huge entrance, and triangular cone-like roof.

"wow... Just like the old one, huh?" (y/n) sighs softly as a made and butler greets them

"oh my, isn't that Celeste? Oh! And... Raui?" (y/n) asked

Upon hearing their lady's voice, the two shot up.

Celeste had long gold hair with red eyes while Raui had white messy yet kept hair.

"l-lady... (y/n)-Sama! Y-youre-"

"shhhh! It's secret!" (y/n) hushed as the two nodded

"p-please come in your parents and sir techno are waiting for you at the recreation room" Celeste said as she gestured inside the palace walls.

They entered the walls and saw a beautiful gard with a small river in it.

There was even a bridge to cross over to the entrance.

Raui opened it and they were greeted by a huge interior of the castle.

There was a grand staircase leading up and down hallways filled with lights, windows, and paintings.

"this is amazing!" ikkaku sighs in mazement.

"hmm... I'm used to this place, and... It looks almost the same inside as well" (y/n) hummed

"but there are a few arrangements." Wilbur hummed as he leads the group to the recreation room.

"huh? What is it?"

"your uh... Library"

"what? Don't tell me the library has no books, haha" (y/n) joked

"well... You see... The library is bigger now"

"huh?"

"like.... 2 percent bigger"

"that's awesome! But... Why the 'two percent'? Instead of the usual 'times' when comparing rooms?" (y/n) asked

"you know what? I'll show you later" Wilbur pats her head making her question more.

"heh? Why not now?"

"don't act so spoiled (y/n)" Wilbur chuckled.

"I'm not- urgh. Never mind" (y/n) huffed.

Wilbur laughed as Celeste opened the doors to the room.

Inside the room was a long couch, bookshelves on three walls (the two on the sides and the wall where the door is), a huge tinted window in front of the couch making the light from the sun enter and light the room.

"hello father, mother, and techno" Wilbur hummed

There, techno was reading but had his rectangular glasses on and looked up at Wilbur then flipped him off.

On another side, Phil a was also reading a book and just standing by the window is their mother taking in the sunlight she rarely likes.

"hello mother, father, brother techno" (y/n) softly said

It made techno and Phil snap and look up to see (y/n), in a dress, and is very healthy and well... Alive.

"knew you'd show up any sooner, (y/n)..." her mother hummed softly as they didn't even notice techno got up

They only did when techno tackled (y/n).

"(y/n)! You dumb fuck! Don't do that!" techno yelled as (y/n) laughed awkwardly.

"yeah..." (y/n) sweat dropped.

"no... We're serious (y/n). You got shot and fell into the ocean, we didn't even know what happened to you..." Phil said as he stood beside techno.

"sorry..." (y/n) sighed.

"no wonder we found you in the middle of the ocean" shachi sighs.

"oh? That's fortunate..." Phil sighed happily.

Techno didn't let go of (y/n) after that. He just... Clinged himself to her...

Law isn't usually the jealous type but, by the way things are going... Well, he can't hold it in himself that it starts to seep through him.

"guys! I forgot to mention," (y/n) removed herself from techno to move beside law who gladly wrapped his arm around her waist, "he's my boyfriend..."

Her mother clapped.

"told you she'd have a boyfriend" she laughs softly as Phil sighed

"yes... I know you're always right honey..." Phil sighed.

"mother is always right.. How dare you question her" (y/n) huffs.

The mother giggked

"oh stop sucking up to mother"

"I'm not, Williambur. I just say what I want to say" (y/n) shrugged

The mother turned and saw her eyes.

She had beautiful dark brown hair (one that can easily be mistaken as black), red eyes glowing in the shadow of her dark purple hat that has a veil, her dark purple dress just over her gray skin. A dark purple lipstick which makes her beautiful.

"you have the same aura as you" law whispered as (y/n) punched his arm

"don't say that!" law chuckled.

"I heard that my child... But... I don't mind" she giggled softly as she turned to them entirely.

"I'm Kristin... Most call me Kristen, but... I don't know your preference, so call me whatever" she hums softly.

"she's so beautiful...!" ikkaku sighed softly

"hah... You seem to be a fan of dresses..."

"oh! I love dresses!" ikkaku gasped

"I have dresses in my closet that are small... They were meant to be for (y/n), (y/n) you damn fucking traitor" (y/n) giggled at her mother's remark.

"you never wore dresses before?" ikkaku asked

"I hate them.... I despise them." (y/n) said

"you're wearing a dress now" law chuckled

"well... I want to just simply say 'I can do anything asshole' without using words." (y/n) shrugs

"subtle, very... Subtle" Kristin laughed.