Ch. 20

3rd pov

(y/n) sat in his lap as his arms were around her shoulders, pulling her into him.

"(y/n)-ya... Is it really?" law hummed.

"really what?" (y/n) asked softly as law buried his face in her neck.

"you don't wear dresses before, is it for me that you wore dresses now?" law asked

"you're still bothered by a small detail..." she laughs softly, "... And maybe... I just wanted to look good on our dates and all..." she hums softly.

She felt him smile against her skin and kiss her neck.

(y/n) just hummed with a small laugh as he chuckled.

"I appreciate it... Although... Are you comfortable with Wearing dresses?" law asked

"sometimes I don't when the skirt is too short" (y/n) blushed lightly.

"define 'too short' in your category"

"like... Above the knee length" (y/n) hums, "but it's fine if I wear stockings or long socks... And boots! Oh! That reminds me" (y/n) mumbled making him perk up

"I have this outfit that... I don't know if you'll like, wanna see it?" (y/n) asked as law hummed

"yes please" law smiled as (y/n) got off of him and walked over to their closet.

He leaned back and watched (y/n) walk inside the bathroom then waited.

She came out with an outfit he could never have thought of.

A tight dress that stopped mid-thigh, a crop top jacket that was left open, knee high socks with what looked like suspenders and boots.

From her feet up to her v-neck that completely outlined her breasts made him drool slightly and blush.

"how is it? Do you like it? One of my genres, honestly" (y/n) giggled as she spun around.

"it's... A genre of yours? I never expected you to wear this type of clothing" law sighed in content

"you don't like it?" (y/n) asked, kinda upset by the tone of her voice

"that's not what I meant... I like it, actually. It looks quite good in you... Although" he stood up from the bed and walked over to her "this neckline is too low" law growled as he tried to fix the neckline.

"that's the style law, and besides... I don't look like a hoe, do I?"

"no you don't... Just change the neckline it's quite.... Inviting" law looked away, blushing deeply

"oh? Why so?" (y/n) asked, evidently teasing as she crossed her arms under her breasts for more effect.

"you know what I mean woman." law growled as (y/n) laughed

"I know... Let me change so you can go back to being clingy as ever-"

"(y/n)!" techno yelled bursting through the door, not even bothering to knock.

"huh? Techno? What is it you want?" (y/n) asked.

"oh nothing... Haha.." techno sheepishly giggled.

(y/n) hums softly as law huffed and pulled (y/n) for a kiss.

It's his... 'breather'... As he calls it that

"oi! Get your filthy hands off my sister!" techno growled himself.

Law groaned and kissed her harder.

Techno huffed smokes as his single ass was offended by this action