Ch. 13

3rd pov

"you're strong... For a dumbass" (y/n) laughed as law gasped.

"hey! Watch your language!" law scoffed as he drank a shot of whiskey.

"why? You gonna cry? Cry baby" (y/n) laughed as she actually finished seven shots. As to equal with law who had 6 shots.

The two had a competition, no one knows why the fuck they decided to to do it, but it's very entertaining to watch.

"you're drunk already" (y/n) stated

"no I'm not"

"yes you are"

"no. I am not."

"yes. Yes you are"

"no, no I am not"

"yes you are."

And about a few moments later, (y/n) won.

Weirdly enough, (y/n) has never been seen as a drinker, yes she drank, but the bare minimum is two shots.

(y/n) won by 16 shots while law was 14.

"why did you two decide to do this?" shacbi finally asked

"uh... For fun?" (y/n) asked.

"nah, we don't know either" law scoffed.

"let me take you to your room, you're drunk as hell... You guys can have a party but lower the voice down.." (y/n) whispered to shacbi as he nodded frantically.

(y/n) guided law to his room by the hand as he just stared at her from behind.

"(y/n)... Didn't someone tell you how beautiful you are?" law asked

"hmm? My uncle lucifer does. All the time, before I beat his ass at chess when I was 14" (y/n) laughed.

"oh? Hah... He must've been a big man for it"

"nah. He's a crybaby, he cried to his boyfriend about it"

"oh he's gay?"

"yep. The gayest fuck boy ever" she hummed.

"now go to sleep, it's your birthday tomorrow, good night captain~!" (y/n) hummed as law chuckled

"good night as well, (y/n)-ya..." law smiled before closing the door when (y/n) left.

'I would want her to be my present.' law sighed as he dropped to his bed with a small bounce.

'I'm gonna make a request' law grinned before feeling something wrong.

'fuck.' law groaned.

Just the thought of having (y/n) as a gift already made him hard.

'long night. Long night indeed' he sighed before reaching down and play with himself.

'Fucking hell...' he groaned.

Next day...

"law, wake up.... Come on" (y/n) softly patted his chest as he groaned.

"(y/n)-ya, what time is it?"

"uh..... 12 pm sir." (y/n) flat out sais

"12?!"

"just kidding! It's seven" she laughs

"oh fuck you (y/n)"

"hehe... Try me" (y/n) shrugged

"stop... Saying that..." law groaned

(y/n) laughed again

"get up sleepy head, it's breakfast... I made your favorite" (y/n) hums softly as she left the room.

Law groaned before getting up.

'this day couldn't get any fun.'

The entire day was then spent with no troubles, no work, especially law, and just... Fun.

Even for law.

They stopped at an island that very night.

Law was in his room and was about to leave to join the crew to go out to a bar when he opened the door and saw a big box there.

The box had a card as he picked it up and read it

'hope you enjoy your gift captain! We left the sub so that you can have your fun! :D
-crew'

'fun? What fun?' law questioned.

He lifted the top of the box and inside it he blushed a deep shade of red when he saw (y/n) inside the box, wearing a black and red revealing lingerie and was tied in red ropes.

(y/n) had a gag in her mouth making her silent as she lookeda t law would pleading eyes of 'get me out of here. Now.' look.

"pfft... How's life down there, how's life being tied up?" law chuckled as (y/n) glared at him

'I'll kill your whore ass.' (y/n) growled as law but his lip.

"so this is my 'special' gift? Nothing special... Really..." law chuckled as (y/n) rolled her eyes.

"get me out of here. Now. It's cold as fuck. I'm freezing..." (y/n) said only to be muffled by the gag

"really? Wow... Maybe I should leave you here... No?" law chuckled before placing the top back on.

He teleported the box inside using his devilfruit, closed the door and locked it before opening the box again

"on second thought, I will have fun" law grinned.

He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder

Her limbs were tied to each other in a... Erotic... Way by the red ropes that was then tied to a bow over her chest where the heart was.

He placed her on the bed before turning back to the box to dispose of it so where only to see another smaller box inside.

He picked it up and had a card on it

'just thought to put this in :)
-ikkaku'

Law hummed before opening the box and smirked darkly with (y/n) trying to squirm out of the ropes behind him.

"(y/n)-ya... Change of plans... Let's play..." law chuckled.

He crawled over (y/n) as she pressed her back against the head board while law grinned and placed the now open box on the bedside table.

(y/n) turned to look what's inside and blushed horrendously dark to see it filled with kinky toys.

"what do you say? Wanna play?" law whispered in her ear before biting it causing her to straighten herself and closed her eyes while containing her soft moan.

"I'll take that as a yes..." law chuckled as he moved his hand around her head and in lipped her gag.

"thank you... It actually restricted my breathing" (y/n) mumbled

"oh? It did? We won't use that then" law threw it away and slowly leaned in for a kiss to which (y/n) responded almost immediately

Law chuckled before fixing the both of them on the bed

"I won't let you sleep tonight..." law chuckled as (y/n) blushed deeply

"please let me"

"no I won't..." he chuckled, "I bet you won't be able to walk once I'm done."

"let me walk"

"hmm... I'll think about it" law chuckled before biting her neck as she moaned softly while arching her back.

"that's right... Moan... Moan my name..." law chuckled