𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼

Ahsoka's pov
"Ironically our old barricks is one of the few compartments habitable. Albeit, temporarily." Tech said. I could sense his bantha milk glass half full attitude trying it's best to shine through.

"This is our old room? What happened to it?"

"At least the smells gone." Fives scoffed and lightly punched Echo in the shoulder. Fives was totally rubbing off of on poor naive Echo.

"Hey check it out! Our boards still here!" I helped Wrecker recall fhe amount of successful missions we've had together since they found me.

"All those missions together, and tou three it all away." I sighed and left Wrecker alone to do his own math. It was risky, but worth it.

"Remember it's not really him. Don't let the inhibitor chip get to you like it is now. Just let it in one ear and out the other." Hunter took a deep breath trying to follow my advice. It was a short yet highly uncomfortable silence while Hunter debated hsi words. Finally he made up his mind on how he wanted to handle fhe situation.

"I have nothing to say to an inhibitor chip. Tech you got any updates for me?"

"He doesn't, but I do. Look!" Omega said cheerfully looking out the window. Everybody except Crosshair gathered up and peered out of the glass to see where she was pointing.

"Megs how would a family of Felucian sea sting rays help us? I mean if you knew how to call them over maybe in the span of three minutes we could learn how ride them and then we could-" Echo clamped his hand over his twins mouth, thankfully shuting him up.

"Creative, but no. I meant we landed on the underwater tunnel. If we use it to reach the base post, we could get back to the Revolution and Marauder!" Her enthusiasm wasn't shared by anyone else. I would be excited with her but my energy level is running a bit low at the moment.

"Accessing the tube will be... challenging." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Ah come on Tech don't talk like that. Your a genius! Surely it won't be that tough." Tech's skepticality showed through by his sassy stance and the way his eyes were angled down. Oh qnd the heavy disappointed sigh he let out. That was a dead give away too.

"Anythings better than staying in this washed up dump. Literally." I glared at Echo for his sudden impoliteness.

"We have to try!" Omega tried to encourage us, she didnt get much out of anyone though. Well maybe except one person.

"She's calling the shots now?" I hummed at Crosshair's question. Although I think the boys took it as offense U didnt since she us quite litetally, calling varying shots as a padawan Commander. Hunter and I made brief eye contact, an unspoken understanding was formed. Just like the one Crosshair and I formed.

"Unlike you, I don't underestimate a person because of age." Tech began waving around his datapad - I don't know how the hell it got here or is still dry and functioning but anyways - Crosshair shot Hunter a skeptical look. Fives snuck up behind the snarky sniper to reinforce him.

"Its true. Omega could probably kill you in around 86 different ways without a weapon." I sniffled my nose to go along with his act.

"I taught her all of that." Fives put his hands on my shoulders arms patted them slightly.

"Your a good teacher, Ad'ika."

"I'm loving the touchy feely moment, but like I said before, can we go now?" Wrecker you have got to stop ruining moments like these.

"Wrecker is correct. My scans indicate the tunnel is directly below this maintenance deck." He handed Omega a mini metal welder.

"Uh first of all, no power tools until she's an adult. And second of all, why are you handing her that when she has a light saber on her hip?" Omega cbuckled and started cutting through the metal Tech pointed to with her saber while Tech just stared at me.