𝓝𝓸 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Hunter's pov
It's been two days since we've had the 'bounty hunter' talk. Ahsoka and I were pissed, Omega was startled but now everything's settling down. Now it's just another day. No bounty Hunters. No ground breaking discoveries. No heart breaking events. No galaxy ending news. No craziness. Just chill. Omega had spent the whole day in her room, or more precisely the gunners seat. She even kicked Ahsoka out. I think Ahsoka's sass is rubbing off on her. I rolled around on my side and hugged the pillow to my ears hoping to drown out the noise. All I could hear was muffled arguing. Unfortunately the ship is not sound proof. I groaned and opened the door.

"What are you guys- and girl yelling about now?" Ahsoka sent me a glare but answered regardless.

"I asked what they think Omega is doing in there. The responses... varied." I raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Do I want to know?"

"No you really don't." Ahsoka smirked and took a seat in between the crates. I took a seat on the crate she was sitting by. The only sound now was Tech typing away on his beloved datapad. Oh dear gods what would he do without that thing.

"Studies show that adolescent human females do appreciate privacy. Perhaps she just needed a break from us males." Tech said. We all just stared at him in a 'really' sort of way. At least Ahsoka got a big kick out of it. Then again she probably assumed Tech was joking but you know what they say, every joke has a little bit of truth behind it.

"Yeah as a female I can confirm you males can get to be a bit-"

"Hunter I just tried to heat up ration sticks in the caf pot! It's not working!" I facepalmed at what Wrecker yelled from across the room.

"No! Not my caf you di'kut!"

"Shut up it's not my fault."

"It is precisely your fault!" Tech tried to back me up but when he tells it makes his already higher pitched voice go up even higher and gets all shrill and bleh.

"All of you shut up! You're giving me a headache. Plus you'll disturb the, 'adolescent human female'." I said in a mocking voice at the end. I stared directly at Tech when I said it. A small gasp escaped his lips then he glared at me again as if it was supposed to mean something to me.

"Why don't you just say 'kid' or 'teenager' like a normal person Tech?" Ahsoka asked. She was 100% genuinely curious but Tech's not used to that. Before Tech could answer Echo did it for him.

"Because he feels the need to constantly prove he's smarter than us." Well he's not wrong. Tech can make you feel pretty dumb or annoyed at basically any given time. I just watched Tech and Echo knowing the battle of the nerds had just begun. Poor Ahsoka. She thought a war was hard, she's not prepared for Tech's fury.

"I only feel the need to constantly prove I'm smarter then you because I am smarter than you." Tech sassed back. Wrecker ran back in the room only to say

"Ooh!" Crosshair would be so proud.

"Are ya sure about that, Techie Bear?" Oh boy. Echo said the trigger words. Again. From behind Tech's goggles I could see his eyes narrow into slits, so could Echo.

"You did not just call me that gosh awful wholesome title."

"Want me to repeat it? Maybe I need to say it slower for a less intelligent person to understand. I said Tech-ie bear. Shall I spell it out for you too?" Echo repeated slowly. Oh good gods why does this always happen on my ship. Ahsoka just looked at the scene then up at me as to silently ask 'what the hell is up with them'. I just pointed back to they're little scene. Scarlet washed over Tech's entire face.