𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

Ahsoka's pov
I left the cockpit to let Tech focus on his com link creation for Omega. Her excitement was infectious. I always get nervously excited whenever there's a new adventure. Ironiclly enough Bariss and Luminara are the ones who used to work closely with Cid the lizard woman. I remember when Bariss and I would used to gossip about her back when she wasn't trying to frame me for murder. Ah, good times.

"Are you sure we can trust him?" I heard yhrough the doors.

"Well the jedi trusted him."

"You mean the jedi who are all dead." I couldn't take it anymore. I opened the door and cleared my throat extra loudly.

"Oh! Uh.. Ahsoka! S-sorry." Tech muttered. I rolled my eyes and kneeled down by Omega.

"Come on. It's lesson time." She giddily nodded amd ran to our bedroom. She flung open the curtain and flung herself on my hamock and giggled. I laughed with her and climbed up.

"Hey Master."

"Yes Omega?" I asked her.

"When you were talking about Master Unduli I sensed your lying. Well partial lying anyways. I could tell you were only giving a small part of the story."

"Very perceptive, padawan." I shivered as flashbacks were thrown into my brain of that one miasion I had with Aayla Secura and Commander Bly. Then I saw Aayla's death as she was repeadetly shot to the ground, her former loving Commander now showed no mercy. I shivered again then snapped back to reality.

"So that's only part of the story then what's the whole story?" She asked. I didn't think I was ready to tell her yet. But I sharply inhaled anyway.

"Lately Omega I've been having some doughts about my teachings. I thought that perhaps if I brought Luminara back she could be a better Master than I could ever be. She could train you better than I ever could. Your strength in the force is growing every day and with great strength comes great responsibility. You need a responsible mentor to guide you and I'm not sure if I can be what you need me to be yet. Im barely an adult. I literally turned 18 a week ago." I could feel Omega's shock and hurt radiating through the force.

"Your leaving us? Y-your l-leaving me?" Her little voice cracked and went up an octave.

"No no Omega I would never leave you. I would just prioritize being a soldier over a jedi. Don't worry about it right now. We'll worry about it when we get to it okay? For now I have a surprise for you." Her frown turned into a small smile.

"What?" I could tell she was still hurt but she won't be after she hears what I have to say.

"Youve progressed so much over the past few weeks that I've decided today I will give you your very first light saber lesson." Her smile turned to an ear to ear grin.

"No way! Really!?"

"Yes Omega I'm serious. Here." I opened the curtain again. She hopped out and bounced on her toes. I removed my shoto saber and handed it to her. She squeals as she happily accepted it. Her thumb hesitated over the ignite button.

"Go ahead Omega. Ignite the blade." Her thumb grazed the button again but nothing happened. What's holding her back?

"I-I uh, would feel better if.." she looked dazed and unqble to complete her sentence. I sighed. I was really trying to not show my slight annoyance. Seriously What's stopping her?

"I would feel better if Hunter was here." If I was annoyed before I sure aren't now. Little Omega just wanted her dad to be here. But it's about that time to give her the oh so dreaded talk. The attachment talk.

"Omega, Hunter won't be here for every step of the way. You have to be able to do things on your own if you want to continue down this pa-" She gave me the big brown loth cat eyes. My soft smile betrayed me. I sighed and snorted.