𝓘𝓶 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂

Ahsoka's pov
I gripped Echo's tooka doll to my chest. Yes your reading this right, I said Echo's. I sorta invaded his room after my showdown with Captain Betrayer. I got up off his bed and walked over to his wall which was beautifully colored with hundreds of pictures from different occasions. I touched one off to the side so gently a feather wouldn't be bothered by it. It was the day I confessed. I had no idea he ran because of my prank history until yesterday. I sighed and moved to the middle of the wall which had my best memory by far. It had Rex, Fives, Jesse, Hardcase, Kix and me in the middle. Someone finally knocked at the door. I remember Fives talking Echo into taking the picture. I wiped my nose and sniffled before approaching the door.

"Who is it?"

"Yours truly." I chuckled and opened the door to see Fives standing there with a big dopey grin on his face.

"Come on in pranking buddy." His smile faltered when he heard my tone and saw my tear stained face. He put an arm around my shoulders and sat on the bed.

"So. Are you gonna tell me what's up or are you gonna make me tickle the truth out of you again?" Out of instinct I retracted my arms and put them around my waist protectively.

"No no. I'm good. Its just, I thought Rexter would be more understanding. The past two years of my life have been hell. And he expected me to just dedicate the rest of my life to more hell?" I closed my eyes as I started my little rant.

"And another thing. He's waiting til just now to apologize!? I mean what the kriff! Maybe if he was genuinely sorry when he apologized things could have been normal again but noooooo! He had to go off on me! I wouldn't have gotten so defensive with him if he didn't get so offensive with me!" I took a break because I was out of breath. I opened my eyes to see Fives jotting down notes. He looked up with a serious expression which startled me even more.

"Ahsoka you are 100% completely right."

"See? Thank you for-"

"But so is Rex." I shut my mouth and stared at him.

"Excuse me."

"You heard me. Rex is right and so are you. Believe me I know your last years as a padawan were hell, I was there. But your not looking at this situation from his point of view. Rex is a clone. It is literally deep inside Rex's bones, he isn't starting a rebellion because he wants to. He's starting a rebellion because he feels like he has to. I hate to admit it but, it's his programming." Throughout Fives while speech my expression became softer and softer. Fives really knows how to make a girl feel horrible.

"I... never thought of it that way. Fives are you feeling okay?"

"No. Why?"

"Because you actually said something intelligent." He scoffed and reached for his heart.

"Oh Ad'ika. You wound me! Your words cut me deeper than being shot ever did!" He breathed out before dramatically fake dying on Echo's bed. I slapped his arm and he jolted up.

"ABUSE!!!" I rolled my eyes. I sat back on the bed.

"In all seriousness, thank you Fives." He smiled genuinely.

"Your welcome, my Ad'ika."

Rex's pov
I basically stole Ahsoka's room/gunners seat. She took Echo's room, I'm gonna take her room. I was squished in the small hammock. I sighed as I recognized the sweet scent of Ahsoka. When I rested my head on her pillow I recoiled when I heard a crunch so I snapped up immediately. I reached under her pillow and felt around to find two small pieces of paper. I pulled them out and read the top one aloud.

"My family." I knew it was recent because it had the small girl, the bad batch and Ahsoka in the middle of it. Then I switched papers and a small gasp escaped my lips when I saw the second sheet of paper. It said my family but it had all sorts of different colored X's on it. I heard the curtain swish open. I thrashed around to hide the pieces of paper I was snooping through. I visibly relaxed when I saw it was just Echo and the rest of clone force 99.