2. Hide and Seek

Saw, Gaty, Foldy, and Bell were playing hide and seek together. Saw and Gaty have never even interacted with the other two before, but they were trying to be nice and make new friends. They have already played a couple rounds, and Pie watched them, waiting for a new round to begin so that she can ask to play with them.
"Hey guys! I found Gaty, so I win!" Bell said proudly as Gaty and her went back to Foldy and Saw, who she had already found.
"Wow, Bell. You're pretty good at hide and seek!" Saw said, impressed at her skills.
"Pretty good?" Foldy added. "She's great! She's good at finding us, and she's even good at hiding with her string!" Bell smiled at her.
"I think she's the best seeker out of all of us," Gaty remarked. "Every time she was seeker, she won."
"Awww, you guys! Thanks so much!" Bell smiled at Foldy and her 2 new friends.
"Sooo... I was the first one to be found, so I'm the seeker this time?" Foldy asked.
"Yeah!" Gaty replied. So, Foldy flopped her face onto the golden grass so she wouldn't see and started to count.
"1, 2, 3, 4..." she counted. However, instead of scurrying off to find a hiding spot like usual, the 3 other girls turned to look at Pie, who had walked over to them.

 However, instead of scurrying off to find a hiding spot like usual, the 3 other girls turned to look at Pie, who had walked over to them

"Hi, Pie!" Saw greeted her.
"Hi, Saw. Can I play, too?" Pie asked.
"Of course you can! Right guys? Can Pie play with us?"
"Sure, why not?" Gaty replied.
"Want me to start over?"
"Yeah, Foldy. So, Pie, Foldy's the seeker. You have to hide. Now, quick! Let's go!" Gaty exclaimed.
Gaty ran over to some green bushes. Then, Bell headed in the direction of Bomby, Book, and Naily's campfire. Saw looked at Gaty, then turned back to Pie. She beckoned Pie to follow her, and they both ran towards the hotel building.