Fifth Part

Rue's POV:
Jude left me with confusion. My heart was still racing and my cheeks were still hot like fire.

"God" I whispered as I took a deep breath in and out. What was he doing with me? On the first day..

The fact that Mason would kill me when he'd found out about that, made me gulp.
But I quickly put a fake smile on and walked back towards our desk.

"We're going Rue." Mason said coldly without eye contact.

I nodded and walked after him like a lost puppy.

"What's the matter Mase?" I asked as we were outside and he ran his hand stressed over his hair as he turned around.

"You really ask me what the fucking matter is?" he said trough gritted teeth as I backed up from him.

"Didn't you see all the stares from my teammates and other men in the restaurant? You come here and dress like a fucking slut. I didn't raise you like this." he yelled and I squinted my eyes shut as the first tear made contact with my skin.

"Don't you see the hunger in this men eyes. I'm your brother. I want to protect you, Rue. I wouldn't take it if a man breaks your heart. I wouldn't take it if you'd be sad because of a man."

"B-but .. you c-can't always p-protect me m-mase.." I sniffled into his chest as he hugged me tightly.

"Yeah I know. But I.. I'll do everything in my power to protect you anyways.." he said stroking my hair.

"Mase, Rue you coming? We're going back to the hotel." shouted Jesse behind us.

"Come on Rue, we're going to have a movie night." Mason said smiling. His mood swings were unbearable..

"Ok." I smiled softly and whipped the last tear away.

🤍🤍🤍

I quickly changed into my favorite beige Nike Jogger

I quickly changed into my favorite beige Nike Jogger. It was very comfy and perfect for a movie night.

I made my way to the movie room to see all the lads cuddled up in their blankets.

"Uh I didn't bring one." I said blushing as everyone's eyes were on me.

"You can come here to Jude and me." Jadon said smiling as I made my way towards them.

"Thank you." I said quietly looking to the ground as Jude gave me his popcorn.

"Your very welcome." he smiled softly at me.

"So you can vote between a horror movie or a romantic." Ben yelled.

"Please not a horror.. no." I begged.

"Rue, everyone except you want to watch a horror movie and it's the majority.." Marcus said giving me a small smile.

"Mase do something pleaseeee." I pouted what made everyone laugh.

"That's not funny." I crossed my arms.

"Well.. I'm sorry Rue. What Marcus said is true. It's the majority.." Mason said and I leaned insulted back into the comforting pillows behind me.

🤍🤍🤍

Mason's so overprotective pfff🙄🙄

But what will happen nexttt?😋😋

The content when he was on vacation >>>>>