Second Part

Jude's POV:
My gaze went to the girl in Mason's car. She's literally beautiful. I bet she's Mason's girl but she looks on the other side, to young for him.

"Man do you know her?" Bukayo asked. And I slowly shook my head. No I don't know her.

"You never mentioned that you have a girlfriend, bro. She's hot." Jadon said and I mentally rolled my eyes at him. I love him but when it comes to girls he's... never mind.

I saw that the girl got out of the car. Her tiny figure and the little blush that crept up her cheeks while she looked at the ground made her the most adorable person that I've ever seen.

"That's my lil sis you dumbass." said Mason and I looked at him shocked.

My gaze went to her (again) in awe. She looked awkwardly to the ground. How can Mason Mount's sister be so naturally beautiful? (No hate to Mason HAHA😝)

We all kept looking at her and after she noticed it she walked over to our direction. I could see she was in her thoughts and then accidentally stumbled over her own legs.

"Everything is alright. Everybody will pretend that it didn't happen." she said embarrassed and blushed like crazy.

"Stop staring like peddos! This is my little sister Rue and she'll support us during the Euro." Mason spoke and looked at Rue smiling.

Rue's POV:
"Nice to meet you all." I said and looked at a guy with chocolate brown skin and a little bit darker eyes. He was staring at me and I smiled at him.

"Mase who's this?" I asked, looking at the same guy.

"Uh this is Jude. Jude Bellingham. He's 19 years old and one of the younger ones."

"Can I go to him?"

"Yeah but remember you'r-"

"I'm not allowed to date teammates of yours.. blah blah blah whatever." I sighed and went over to Jude.

"Hey Jude!" I said smiling and he quickly turned around to look me in the eyes.

"Hey Rue." he smiled back. Oh that beautiful smile.

"How are you?" I asked and looked at his dark brown eyes in Trance.

"I feel great!" he smiled again and showed his perfect white teeth.

"Thank you. My teeth feels honored now." he laughed and I could feel my cheeks flushing. Goddamit I blush so easily.

"Oh no. Did I say it out loud. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." I hid my face in my hands embarrassed.

"Calm down. It was just a joke." I smiled at him and said a quick goodbye because I had to go with Mason to pack my suitcase for the trip.

🤍🤍🤍

Heyyy!! I'm sorry that it's so late but I had to upload it!!

Thank you for the reads and 4 votes I LOVE YOUUU ALL❤️❤️❤️

🥺🥺💕💘💓💖💗💞