Waiter: welcome sir and mam what would you like to order.
Y/n and Eunwoo: Chocolate.

IU and jk giggled at both of them while they just glared at eachother.

IU: well your choices are same.
Jungkook: yeah.
Waiter: and what would you like sir,mam.
Jk, IU: strawberry.

They looked at eachother then blushed and then looked at other side.

Waiter: ok I will bring it.

Eunwoo: now who's choices are same huh.
Y/n: someone's blushing. (Teasing)
IU: y-yah y/n stop it.
Y/n: yeah yeah sure. Anyway let's go to Amusement park after this.
IU: but-
Eunwoo: yeah let's go it would be fun.
Jk: I will tell hyung first.
Y/n: I have already taken permission from Jin-ssi and Jisso unnie so now you 2 don't have any reason to deny it
Jk: ok then I am fine with it.
IU: me too.

After that they ate their ice cream and left for amusement park. They played many tides and each time Eunwoo and y/n were trying their best to tell IU and jk to go alone while they will be going with eachother. Their plan was working well. After that they headed towards roller coaster. IU was a bit hesitant but eventually agreed. As per the plan Eunwoo and y/n sat together and IU and jk had no other option. At first iu was okay but as the roller coaster went down she tightly clutched on Jk shirt. Jk was shocked but then he got that IU is scared so he side hugged her and told some soothing words while Eunwoo and y/n gave a hifi to eachother seeing there plan worked. After the ride both jk and IU were red as tomato and y/n and Eunwoo were trying to supress their laughter.

Now they were hungry so they decided to eat at Amusement Parks restraunt.
As they were going y/n suddenly stopped on her track and her eyes went wide in shock. Eunwoo saw her and shook her lightly.   Y/n came back to her sense and just ran towards the Direction she was looking at. They 3 also followed her. She was looking here and there trying to find someone. While IU, Eunwoo and jk went towards her.

Jk: what happened y/n. Why you suddenly ran over here.
Y/n: I-Iu I-i just saw Y-yoojung.

IU was also shocked by hearing it.

IU: what the fuck are you saying y/n.
Y/n: I-i really saw her IU. Belive me, really.
IU: she is dead y/n. Why do always-
Y/n: she is not fucking dead. She is alive and I saw her.

Y/n took IU hand and kept it on  y/n heart.

Y/n: can you hear it how fast is my heart beat. Please believe me Ji-eun I really saw her.

IU knows that she will not lie but how is it possible. IU was herself confused so she just hugged y/n.

IU: listen y/n it was just an hullicination. She can't be hear. Ok. Now stop thinking about her she is not gonna come again in our life she left us alone. Forget about her. Now calm down ok.

A tear left y/n eye.

Y/n: IU she is not dead. She didn't left us. And how can you even think that I can forget someone who was always with me huh. Always with me when I needed a shoulder to cry, when I needed care, when I needed love, who always brighten up my mood when I was down. you know that even you cant forget her. And I know you are hiding something from me IU. Not only you but Na-Eun and Hi-hyun too. I will not force you to tell me but I am not gonna loose my hope IU I will find her and that too in a month. Now don't ever tell me Yoojung died.

IU just nodded knowing that if   y/n decides something no one in this world can change her decision but she was deadly worried about y/n. what if she founds why Yoojung is not with them. She will be really mad on herself. And that's the only reason Na-Eun, IU and Hi-hyun are not willing to tell her anything about Yoo-jung.

Jk: umm what happened and who is Yoo-jung.
Y/n: you remember when Jia and Aera said I was having 4 besties. One of them was Yoojung and other were IU, Na-Eun and Hi-hyun.
Eunwoo: then what happened to Yoo-jung?
Y/n: thats the mystery I am willing to solve. I don't know what happened to her but she just suddenly vanished into air and everyone says that she got into a car accident which I know Is not true.
IU: y/n-
Y/n: IU you know how stubborn I am and I have made my mind no one can chage that.
Jk: well then best of luck with your mission.
Y/n: thanks Jk.
Jk: Now let's go I am hungry.

He said that to ease a atmosphere little which worked. Y/n calmed down and they 4 went towards the restraunt. They ordered there food and ate it happily forgetting about Yoo-jung incident. At the last they decided to go to the Ferris Wheel. As per the plan y/n and Eunwoo let IU and Jk go together. And having no other option they both had to go together.

*IU pov*
As we both went and sat her sat opposite side of me. My heart beat was raising I mean who wouldn't feel something like this when your crush is sitting in front of you that to in Ferris wheel. He was looking outside the glass cage while I was busy admiring his features. A muscular body, doe eyes, bunny smile, perfect jawline, everything in him seems so perfect. God!!! Why I am feeling like this. I really love him I don't think this is any kind attraction but I think I should control my emotions as I don't know if he likes me or not also I can't have weakness. After sometime we reached at the top. I was memarised by the view. It was so beautiful seeing Seoul from this angle. I just love this ride.

*Jk pov*
As we reached the top I took a glance at IU she was looking outside the glass cage with shining eyes. My god how can someone be so cute. I really have a huge crush on her and everytime I see her I feel like my crush is growing more bigger but I am afraid to make her my weakness.

*Y/n pov*
As we got into the ride the whole time I was looking outside the glass cage. To be honest it was really very beautiful view. I just loved this view.

*Eunwoo pov*
As the ride started y/n was looking outside the glass window. When we reached at the top her eyes were glittering. She was looking so beautif- WAIT WHAT am I gone mad or insane I mean seriously I complementing this Ms.Rude right now. Aish what's gotten into me.
I just shrugged and looked at the view and damn it was really very beautiful. I mean so beautiful. I didn't knew Seoul look this beautiful from this angle.

*Author pov*
After the ride the 4 bid their good bye and jk and y/n went to Kim Mansion while Eunwoo and IU went to their mansions.

_______________________________

Here's the new update guys. Hope you enjoyed. Next one probably on Sunday. Till then please wait 💜💜