Chapter 24~ Italians

Start from the beginning

I quickly throw the covers off of me, ignoring the man on the floor as I run out of his room-wait I have no idea where to go...

Groaning as I turn around walking back into his room as he stands to his feet, giving Goose a small pet. His eyes find mine and for some reason he stares at me like I was born on mars, my eyes trace where he was looking.

I look down to what I'm wearing, of fucking course, I'm in a pair of his boxers and a simple black dress shirt of his. I clear my throat, moving from one foot to the other as my hands play with the oversized sleeves of his shirt.

"Can you take me to where Akira is?"

His eyes finally leave my legs and he nods pointing for me to move to the side so he can walk out of the door. I turn my body as he walks closer to me, he also has to turn his body when I seem frozen in my spot.

He comes so close to me I can feel his body heat but before it could last he walks off signalling for me to follow him, and we're back to cold, rude Sebastian...

Wait, are we all ignoring he ate you out like 5 days ago-yes

I follow him down the stairs, ignoring all the stares I get from his guards, my hair is a wavy mess cause drunk me decided to wash it last night-but fuck I smell like him. His hair shampoo makes my hair smell like coconuts and sea butter, and I fucking love it.

Goose trails beside me and I smile, this doggie is literally the cutest ever.

We walk through a long hallway, all the guards here look down as soon as they see Seb. I would say they treat him like a king but he is a mafia king, sometimes I forget that he's the cappo of the Spanish mafia...

Everyone knows him, the mafia world because of his mafia, and the outside world because of his jewellery business that has franchises all over the globe.

My eyes fall on the tattoos on his bare back, of course he has a hot back too...

"I am going to murder you" I hear her, Akira. Fuck that woman needs to stop skipping her anger management classes, I look in front of Seb to see Dominico sitting calmly on the couch as Akira shouts at him.

My eyes widen when Dominico gets up, the distance between them being cut short and she looks up at the motherfucker. He starts taking steps forward and she takes one back, his hand goes out as he tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear whispering something into her ear.

Her eyes widen as a blush finds her cheeks and she doesn't think before her hand raises and she punches Dominico across the face, I gasp running past Sebastian as I grab Akira's wrist when she goes to punch him again.

Her eyes widen and she glares at me when she sees me, I look back to see Dominico smirking as he runs a hand across his jaw before falling back onto the couch giving me a small wink.

"I am going to kill him" she grits and goes to walk behind me but I take a step to the side and put my body in front of her, "let's calm down" I put my arms out as a border.

She only glares at me, from the corner of my eye I see Sebastian take a seat on the couch beside Dominico amused.

"Come at me sweetheart" Dominico taunts from behind me.

I look over my shoulder and glare at his dumb ass, "that fucker" she scoffs trying to get past me but I keep my arms up as a border, I am going to kill both of them.

"Woah woah woah, a hug party and no one called me?" I hear Ivy's offended gasp, my head snaps to her and she raises an eyebrow when she sees the scene in front of her. Ares following behind her like a lost puppy.