CHAPTER 27

taehyung pov

we reached home and immediately went to our room. we entered and i locked the door. 

tae - what happened there y/n? (she looked at me and immediately hugged me - i patted her head to soothe her - she needed a little time to sort this out i bet) y/n lets freshen up and then talk about this hmm. (she nodded but didn't let go) or do you want to take a bath together? (she broke the hug looked at me and chuckled) 

y/n - you are too desperate to bath together tae, hmm i see. 

tae - come on i was kidding but if you insist i will not deny you i promise. (she smiled and went to take a shower - i too changed my clothes to casual ones and informed my secretary that i am not coming back to office today - as the plan was to drop y/n home and then go back to office. but now ...... it has changed)

y/n - (i took a shower and saw tae sitting on the bed, he saw me and made me sit in front of him. well not the right time to say this but he was looking dashing)

tae - so ready (she nodded)

y/n - but promise me you will not be angry and try to remain calm

tae - i am a calm person baby go on

y/n - (baby?!) ok so ........................

tae - hmm

y/n - don't interrupt me in between and listen till the end before reacting.

tae - ok

y/n - also i am sorry for not telling you earlier as i ......... thought i could handle it alone. (i looked him in the eyes) forgive me for that ok?

tae - forgiven. now ready set go!!!!! (she chuckled - i never want to see her tensed or sad at least i don't want her to suffer alone)

y/n - umm ok ( i looked down and started)

so it happened three months ago when mina came as my patient. you know like all other kids she was also very sweet, innocent and cute but she didn't talk much. mr. sung was also a decent man and at first i didn't want to pry but idk i just asked one day and he told me that she has lost her mother recently. 

i felt sad for her so during her checkups i started building up with her and tried my best to get her to open up. my efforts worked and she bonded with me pretty strongly. but then one day she called me mom and i was ok with it you know. problem started after that when mr. sung tried to get a little close to me, but at every attempt i just refused him politely.

but what can i say maybe he is not exactly what he looks like. idk how he got to know that i was looking for arranged marriage, so out of the blue he proposed me saying he loves me and mina too calls me mom. well i didn't like him and using mina as a reason was even more wrong. i refused him and i could tell he was not very happy with my answer.

well i admit i was a bit i swear just a bit desperate for marriage you know like wanting a partner who could love me in a way no one else can, but it didn't mean i would marry someone i don't like. so mr. sung tried to you know pursue me in a wrong way. well that's it.

and just like that i met him day before yesterday at the party as aeria's uncle. to be honest tae i was not even a single percent happy to see him but jungkook and aeria love each other so...........

but then at the party i saw him.......

touching aeria inappropriately, i was disgusted and shocked that why aeria didn't react.

so then and there i asked her and she told me her side of the story. i felt bad for her and .......... (i looked at tae well i can tell he was angry and upset )

tae - go on 

y/n - she told me how he tried to touch her when she wan't even aware of what he was doing as she was so young, she told her mom and dad and....... (1 min silence)

they told her to stay away from him but "the family matters should stay inside the family"

she told me that she stays away from him and even kicked him once for trying something again. but as there were so many guests in the party she couldn't do anything.

(5 min silence seemed like 5 hours)

y/n - tae...... ( i spoke softly and he hugged me)

tae - y/n don't try to solve things like this alone and elaborate the "pursuing in a wrong way" and today's incident, ok?

y/n - (i was relieved a bit listening to this) ok 

so whenever mina came to the clinic he always tried to touch me or make me uncomfortable but i swear i was really self conscious and never let him do anything (he looked at me and smiled a little) and today he tried to kiss me so i slapped him. 

tae - (well i am worried and angry how dare he kiss my wife - fucking bastard but she seems proud much) i am proud of you (she smiled sweetly)

y/n - he even told me umm....

tae - what

y/n - to divorce you and marry him as it is just an arranged marriage and mina is just an adopted child like that. ( i looked at him now he was surely in rage)

tae - and what did you say? (i was angry - enraged - no no no still an understatement)

y/n - that i love you and even it is arranged i am happy and not interested in him (proud on my answer)

tae - good (patting her head) but i won't leave mr. sung

y/n - what are you gonna do?

tae - beat him then report him how dare he do this with my wife and i shall also take jungkook along he will beat him to death for sure after knowing what he did to his future wife i am sure. 

wait a second i should take yoongi too after he knew what that moron did to his sister maybe we don't even need police ............ yaah best idea we will murder him and mina mina - we will adopt her or lets discuss it later what do you say

y/n - .................

tae - ok i was not that serious about murder i promise baby (kissing her forehead)

y/n - ok calm down let's talk with aeria and jungkook

tae - hmm (i messaged jungkook to come along with aeria to our room. he replied he will be there after 30 min) so they will come after 30 min.

y/n - i nodded

tae - but are you really ok y/n (she nodded) ok then give me a kiss to calm me down, you know i am just controlling it for you or else i would have already beaten that bastard. (she blushed ah this cutie )

y/n - (i moved forward and kissed him softly on the lips - he smiled) i love you

tae - i love you too. let's watch something funny to lighten the mood till they come hmm? (she nodded)

well i am angry that he tried something but i am relieved and happy that nothing happened to y/n and aeria.