CHAPTER 14

when we both went to sleep it was already 3 am so taehyung set an alarm for 6 am so we don't get late for our flight as we haven't packed yet too.

flight time - 10 am

travel time - 10 hours approx

TAEHYUNG POV

i woke up at the sound of alarm and turned it off but then i saw my sweet y/n sleeping so peacefully in my arms wrapped around me. seeing her like this i decided to wake her up after i am ready. after i got out of the shower fully ready i decided to wake up this cutie.

 after i got out of the shower fully ready i decided to wake up this cutie

TAEHYUNG - wifey wake up (she didn't budge - i got near her ear and whispered) y/n wake up or else i'll get you up the hard way.

Y/N - please 5 minutes more. (showing a hand with all fingers up still in sleep maybe)

TAEHYUNG - ok but only 5 min (she said it so cutely that i couldn't refuse - 25 but still behaving like a 5)

after 5 minutes

TAEHYUNG - Y/N wake up (she shook her head such a heavy sleeper) y/n last warning (she didn't budge) ok so i will get you up the hard way then (i jumped over her held her wrists firmly but softly and pinned them above her head ) y/n get up (she didn't respond - i smashed my lips on her and kissed her slowly and then increased my speed slowly even in sleep this sweetheart tried to kiss me back but after a minute or two when she got her senses back she tapped on my shoulders so lightly to tell me to stop maybe)

i broke the kiss and she was panting hard her eyes open wide and then she stared at me her cheeks started flushing a shade of red - she was looking damn cute so i kissed her again slowly she kissed me back - she is definitely a natural kisser. after we calmed down the first thing she said

Y/N - i haven't brushed yet, it - it must be awful (mumbling then looked at me) why did you kissed me i haven't brushed (i pecked her lips she was still blushing)

TAEHYUNG - don't worry it was sweet enough to get me diabetes. now get ready quickly, hmm (she nodded and went running to the closet - cutie)

she got ready and came out while drying her hair looking too hot to resist but control taehyung control, but i can still tease her at least.