CHAPTER 6

Wedding day came near and everyone in the house was full of mixed feelings, they were happy for me, sad because I am going to leave soon and excited for my wedding. Keisia also came all the way from Paris to attend my wedding. I introduced her to Taehyung –

TAEHYUNG – Thank you so much, I am really grateful that you don't wait for other person to speak or else I wouldn't know of y/n's dream man and I am sorry to because your position of soul mate is already taken by me.

KEISIA – Well that's not a problem I hope you liked my performance that day (taehyung showed a thumbs up) whispering – tell me if you want to know anything about y/n, I can even tell you her weak spots.

Y/N – I am here only able to listen what you are talking, mind it Keisia.

TAEHYUNG – Don't worry, I'll find them on my own soon. Right y/n? (She was already blushing cute wifey)

WEDDING DAY

I am happy, nervous, excited, and a bit sad. Everyone is also going through the same roller coaster of emotions. Now here I am fully ready going to the altar. Dad came and took my hand and we started walking (i was looking down even i don't know why). My father gave my hand to Taehyung which he took of course. Now we were standing in front of each other but i was still looking down.

TAEHYUNG - I don't look that bad, you can look up at me (he whispered)

i looked up, he looked beyond this world. But he slowly came near and said

TAEHYUNG - don't drool mrs. Kim i am all yours and by looking at you today i guess our family tree is ruined.

Y/N - why? (i asked a little confused)

TAEHYUNG - I am already having a heart attack, why do you have to be this beautiful.

Y/N - because you are so handsome and don't worry about heart attack i'll save you. After all your wife is a doctor.

TAEHYUNG - wifey flirting back - great progress but i am still better as you are already blushing.

after vows priest told us to kiss and i was just thinking about since last night - will he really kiss me 

TAEHYUNG - (I saw that she was nervous so i kissed her forehead - she smiled at me blushing) welcome to my life mrs. Kim.

TAEHYUNG POV

Everyone congratulated us, just then my friends - Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin came. we all including y/n yoongi and jungkook were talking.

JIMIN - Congratulations bro

TAEHYUNG - Thanks

we were all talking about random things just when this idiot started again.

JIMIN - Taehyung my friend i can see that you got yourself a pretty wife and self control would be a little difficult but go easy on her and don't break the bed tonight that is a must - look y/n is so sweet i don't want her to be wrec (i covered his mouth)

TAEHYUNG - Don't mind him he is a bit mentally retarded.

YOONGI - Leave that but don't try something on my sister or i'll beat you for sure.

NAMJOON - Come on hyung they are married, but taehyung don't go hard.

Y/N - Wait, let me catch up - what going hard and why would we break bed - i can't underst (mom called me) bye i'll come in a minute.

JIN - She doesn't know?

HOSEOK - I think so.

NAMJOON - That's impossible she is a doctor - has been a medical student its basic science.

YOONGI - Exactly, she knows its just she doesn't have the dirty mind we possess, so she couldn't understand the twisted meanings.

TAEHYUNG - Let's go (my dear innocent wifey - I LOVE YOU)

JUNGKOOK - AH! I am the youngest but still understand everything - i want my innocence back.

WEDDING OVER

TAEHYUNG - Lets go home (she nodded)

IN CAR

TAEHYUNG - How do you feel?

Y/N - mix of emotions.

TAEHYUNG - I understand. Do you feel sleepy?

Y/N - No, but can i ask for a favor?

TAEHYUNG - Sure wifey, i can do anything for you.(she was looking at her feet continuously)

Y/N - canyoucarrymebridalstyletoournewroom (i said in one breath)

TAEHYUNG - I know y/n jimin called me an alien earlier during our wedding but trust me i only understand human language.( she was blushing hard - she was shy)

Y/N - I always see in movies husband carry her wife in his hands so i wish you will also carry me bridal style to our room after all i am a bride.(i said  in a whisper already with red face - i covered my face with my hands)

TAEHYUNG - (I laughed at her cuteness, then i held her wrists softly and removed her hands from her face and saw that her eyes were still closed - she was looking adorable so i kissed her cheek) sure i can always carry you around.

note - driver was driving the car and they were at the backseat.

They reached the house earlier than others. Taehyung got out and picked up Y/N, and she smiled shyly.

TAEHYUNG - Don't be so shy wifey or i won't control myself.(i took her to my - our room and she was looking around like a fascinated child) Do you like it?

(i took her to my - our room and she was looking around like a fascinated child) Do you like it?

Y/N - I love it, i love fishes.

TAEHYUNG - I know 

Y/N - How, i never told you(i looked at him - he smiled)

TAEHYUNG - Keisia told me so i redesigned our room.(I saw tears in her eyes - i went close to her) Why?

Y/N - its just i never thought my future husband will be this sweet and considerate, i didn't thought someone will make me feel this special.(i hugged Taehyung) Thank you 

TAEHYUNG - If i knew you will hug me i would have done it sooner(i hugged her back) and you are special - note that.